Chapter I. King Or Lord Stark

After a month, In my chamber, I prepare the dress that I'm going to wear when we gather for a family meeting, I wear my old clothes but I stop in the hallway looking outside the window. Viserys approaches me "Lyanna" he put his hand on my shoulder "Can you hear me?"

Robb came towards us "What is going on?"

Viserys says "I had no idea"

Robb puts his hand on my shoulder "Lyanna, Can you tell me? What are you seeing right now?"

I stare watching the dragons fight in the sky and one of them falls. The lion takes the fallen dragon and runs outside the gates but I'm the only one who sees it.

I while staring "The Lion will take the dragon"

Viserys confused "What dragon?"

I turn to them "The lion will take him anyway, once again"

Robb and Viserys share a look.

》》》》《《《《

In the woods, I wear the hood on my head and I pick up the flowers on the basket. While my horse is eating I look at this beautiful sight a giant snow tree under it red flowers and birds around it are flying and chirping. There is a sound behind the tree. I feel Deja-vu

I come closer "Who is here?" I put my hand on the tree to see what was behind it, but I couldn't find anything I went back two steps and found a rabbit running. I smile "Okay, little thing" 

Suddenly someone pushes me hard into a tree but I don't see anything from my hood which covered my head. A person whose body is close to mine, two bodies touching, I think it's burly, I heard a voice Jaime's voice "Hello"

Jaime takes off my hood and when our eyes meet. like the first time we met, Our hearts beat faster than usual, my soul had been pulled out of my body. 

I smirk "Ser Jaime Lannister"

Jaime smirks "Your grace" He pushes me and I fall and get caught in one of the traps that stuck me in the tree branch.

I shout "Seriously, Jaime?"

Jaime calls out from down to let me hear "You act like a child so let me be a child too" Jaime takes out the dagger from his pocket "Remember this"

I chuckle "I remember just get me down"

Jaime shakes his head "No"

I widen my eyes "Jaime Lannister, I swear___"

Jaime walks around "I can not hear you"

I hold the ropes "Hey come here"

Jaime smiles at me "You wanna have dinner with me tonight"

I stare at him "You hunt me to ask me for dinner"

Jaime nods "You were playing the hard one to get not wanting to share a bed or talk long talk just creeps out with Viserys"

"I told you I have a plan"

"I do not care! you will have dinner with me" I nod "I do not hear you" 

"Okay"

"Say it"

"I want to have dinner with you"

Jaime puts a hand behind his ear "I can not hear you"

I raise my voice "I want to have dinner with you" Jaime shakes his head and I shout "I want to have dinner with you

Jaime smiles "Okay, okay, you will have dinner with me" He heads to the ropes "You do not have to beg"