Chapter XVI. The Last Of Starks

I walk outside the gates of Winterfell heading into the woods wearing my cloak and hood until I reached half of the woods.

There was an old lady sitting outside a small wooden house, wearing black clothes and a black scarf covering her face

She lifted the scarf from her face "Didn't I say we would meet in ten years, daughter?"

I looked at her in fear, but I showed my strength

She smiled her yellow smile "You are coming to me indicates that my words happened. They killed your two husbands, and your two children died with their blood on your hands" She looks around pretending she remembers "Who is left to get the same fate?" I stare at her "The Third"

I with tears "My son out of this, lady"

She stares me down "Sit down, Lyanna"

I sit next to her on the ground "Lady, what you said before, it couldn't happen, right, Rhaegar is the only one left from my sons"

"I told you before, the cubs wouldn't live long"

I sigh remembering her words.

》》》》《《《《

Ten years ago, In Winterfell, I walk with Jory Cassel holding bags following Eddard Stark and Stark men follow us, It is traditional to give the homeless food and blankets. Robb, Theon and Jon are in the town while we are in the woods this month. Jory looks at a wooden house "This is new"

I turn to look at the house "There is an old Lady, I will give her a bag"

Jory stops me holding my arm "No, it could not be safe"

I give him a look "Come on, nothing will happing" smirks "I am Eddard's daughter" Jory chuckles. I walk towards the old Lady who wearing a black scarf and clothes, I give her a bag with my perfect smile "This is for you, Lady"

The lady takes off her scarf "Thank you, daughter"

I swear she looked like the paints of crones.

Ned shouts "Come on, Lyanna"

I turn to him.

The lady grabs my arm "Wait, I give you a gift as you gave me"

I smile "Thank you, but___"

The lady cuts me "No but, don't reject my gift, sit down" she gives me a look.

I feel curious and turn to Ned "Go ahead, Lord Stark, and I will catch up with you"

Ned understands the lady wants to talk to me and he turns to Jory "Jory, stay with her"

Jory nods "Yes, my lord"

I sit with a smile "What is the gift?"

The lady extended her hand "Give me your hand"

I give her my hand "Here"

The lady takes my hands watching my palm and whispering things and moving her hand on it.

"Snow White, your beauty, the beauty of your grandmother and your great great-grandfather's" I smile "You have your mother's wildness" I stare at her "The whiteness of your hair, not a recent grey hair, a cause of shock, but a cause of a family"

I confused "I don't understand"

The lady gets close to my face "Everything in its time" She takes a deep breath "Four in love. A golden young man, the girls of the continent are looking for him and wishing him to look at them, he will be yours"