Chapter II. Family Internal Conflict

In Winterfell castle, Laela and I sit together and have sisterhood gossip time. Laela gives me a cup of wine "I do not understand, Why you were happy that Daenerys gave birth to a girl"

I take the cup "She did not give him the boy" I take a sip "Heir to the throne and they would marry her one of the family"

Laela smirks "And who can be that husband; Rhaegar because they will match. You are not so easy" I take a sip amused "You so evil, Lyanna"

I smile "Me, Why? She maybe matches with Rhaegar or Lucaes"

Laela leans on her hand drinking "You became so greed for the throne"

I back in the chair "I am not greedy for the throne, I want our brother to be the man my father Ned Stark wanted a wolf. Jon is a great man but she weak him, he just walks around telling us she is his queen and remember I am heir to the iron throne"

"I know all of that" Laela gives me a look "But remember Rhaenyra is Daenerys's daughter too not only Jon so I am like my mother so do you"

I wonder "What do you want to say, sister?"

"I want to say do not be so happy that she has a girl, woman are power look at us, Gods protect our sons"

I give her a look "Hurting Rhaegar? A babe almost a month"

"She will not be forever and we know Daenerys could kill us all to sit on that throne, you hear what she did to Viserys so take care, sister"

I smile and put my hand on hers "Do not worry. you, I, Jon putting our hands together no one could hurt us" Laela nods smiling.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

The scene is between three places, the first: Daella sits with Aelor in his room The second: Aemon sits in front of his father Prince Aeryn in his room. In the third: Daemion's room, Daenora talks with her mother alone.

In Aelor's room, Daella knocks at his open door, Aelor raises his head, he looks like did not sleep all night and drinks wine. Dallea asks him "How are you?"

"I am the one who should ask you, Forgive me I was busy and did not be with you on these hard days"

Daella smiles a little "Nothing to forgive, Aelor" sighs "I just want to talk with you about our betrothed"

Aelor nods "I am listening"

"I love you, Aelor"

Aelor stares at her.

》》》》《《《《

Meanwhile, in Daemion's room, Rhaena stares at her daughter. Daenora sighs "I do not love Legolaes, he is kind but I do not want to do this duty"

Rhaena says "Your father gives them a word"

Daenora says "He gives them his word when they were Blackfyre now uncle gives them a name, they do not need our allies, we are family by the name"

"Things do not fix like this Daenora and when you give a word to someone, like a promise you can not break it, daughter"

》》》》《《《《

Meanwhile, In Aeryn's room, Aemon stands in front of his father his hand behind him and looks at him watching his body language.

Aeryn sits trying to control his anger from his son talking "What do you want to say, I do not understand?"

Aemon says "I do not want to marry Ayala Baratheon, she loves another man__"

Aeryn snaps "If you want to break this betrothed do not say lies about the girl"