Chapter XIII. Head: I. Power Is Power

In my chamber, Jaime and I sit around a table, and I pour us some wine "He doesn't want the throne. That's why he bent the knee."

"Not because he is your brother, Lyanna but as a ruler, he is a good soldier and commander. He's temperate and measured."

I sigh "I hate to say it but he's a man, which makes him more appealing to the lords of Westeros, whose support we are going to need."

Jaime gives me a look "Joffrey was a man"

I shake my head "He was a child and I pity him, if he had the right father and a mother, he would not be like that and you see how Robert treated him"

Jaime nods "Jon is the heir to the throne. Yes, because he's a man and the only trueborn to Rhaegar, They could rule together as king and queen."

"She's too strong for him. She'd bend him to her will, as she already has. and for fuck sake became like her puppy"

"Jon's the one man alive who might actually be able to keep the North in the Seven Kingdoms."

There knock at the door and I open it, it was Jon and I smile at him "Brother"

Jon smiles "I will not attack King's Landing with Daenerys" I stare at him and share a look with Jaime "Cersei will not give us peace and you know that so I guess we need Varys's help"

I smile "Long live Jon Snow" I jump on him and he hugs me tightly with a smile.

Jaime approaches us with smile and pats Jon's shoulder "You did the right thing, Jon"

Jon smiles "For my daughter, you, our half-sister and our siblings"

》》》》 《《《《

In the painted table chamber, Daemion sits at the head of the table. Around it me, Jon, Laela, Aemon, Saera, Daenora, Daella, Viserys and Daenerys. Legolaes, Bard and Maelys stand behind us.

Daemion stands "I gather all of you after losing my brother and your father and grandsire. The King was well last night... by all accounts. Which of you here can swear that he died of his own accord?"

Aemon argues "Which of us are you accusing of regicide, uncle?"

"The killer between us" Everyone shares a look with one another "Or we have a traitor in the castle" he takes a deep breath "The next King must be Rhaegar as the eldest son and he is also dead so for his eldest child Aegon and he is also dead then to youngest child Aegon" Jon looks at him with a nod "Would you take the Throne?"

Jon looks at Daenerys "I bend my knee already to my queen but The situation is imperative to me because I am the only trueborn male for Prince Rhaegar and the heir" Daenerys stares at him "I will take the reign" looks at Aemon and Viserys "because we have no time to separate us, we must unite as my grandfather and your father wanted, Aelor" he looks around "Where is Aelor?"

Aemon sighs "Aelor is not here"

Daemion wonders "Excuse me?!"

Aemon shrug "I had no idea, where he is. He did not back since the funeral three days ago"

Jon nods "You have to find your brother right now, I want you because" he points at all of us "The people here are the ones I really trust"

Daemion asks "Do you have a plan?"

Jon nods "I have one without exhausting a single drop of blood, but it is not my plan alone, I could not do it without my sisters, Rhaenys and Visneya."

Laela and I share a smiling look.

Laela explains "Everyone here has an important role to play in this plan. We must follow it step by step and not mix up the steps"