Chapter III. Sword Fighting

Starks' residential area, the dinner table, where Arya, Sansa, and Septa Mordane are all sitting down for dinner. I get in with a smile "Girls, Septa"

Septa smiles "Lyanna" I sit with a sigh thinking about the idea of a person inside me "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to get use to the place"

Arya is repeatedly stabbing the table with a knife.

Septa snaps "Enough of that, young lady

Septa snaps "Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food."

Arya angrily "I'm practicing."

I ask "Practicing for what?"

"The Prince"

I try not to laugh, but Sansa looks at Arya, alarmed.

Septa warns her "Arya, stop!"

"He's a liar and a coward! And he killed my friend!"

Sansa says "The Hound killed your friend...."

Arya interrupts her "The Hound does whatever the Prince tells him to do!"

"You're an idiot."

"You're a liar, and if you told the truth, Mycah would be alive!" She slams the knife into the table one last time.

I shout "Enough!"

Septa begins escorting Arya away from the table just as Ned enters.

Ned asks "What's happening here?"

Septa disapprovingly "Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady."

Pause while Ned looks from Septa Mordane to Arya "Go to your room. We'll speak later." Arya leaves. Ned places two wrapped packages in front of me and Sansa on the table "That's for you, love" Ned sits down at the table.  Sansa and I open the package; it is revealed to be a doll. I smile looking at him and playing with her hair "The same dollmaker makes all of Princess Myrcella's toys."

I smile "Well, thank you, she looks lovely" 

Ned smiles at me. Sansa looks unimpressed. Ned turns to Sansa "Don't you like it?"

"I haven't played with dolls since I was eight" Ned looks frustrated, I look at her alarm. Sansa to Septa "May I be excused?"

"You've barely eaten a thing."

Ned agrees "It's all right. Go on" Sansa gets up and leaves. Ned watches her go "War was easier than daughters."

I give Septa a look "Follow her, Septa, please, before Sansa and Arya eat each other" Septa leaves. I look at Ned "Your last option" Ned laughs "What?"

"Lyanna always said that" I smile sadly at the plate and start to eat "So where is your husband?"

"His duty, guard the king while drinking"