Chapter X. Tail: IV. The Bells

It is morning, in King's Landing, It is a quiet and beautiful morning. The Ironborn Fleet sits in the harbor, sails furled. The scorpions are fully manned in preparation for the coming onslaught.

Euron strides to the foredeck of his ship as the soldiers behind him load the scorpion. His eyes scan the far distance, looking for a sign of enemy forces.

"Eyes on the horizon!"

"Load the scorpion!"

On another ship, Lannister soldiers load a massive bolt onto their scorpion.

》》》》 《《《《

At the outer wall of King's Landing, Lannister archers hustle into position. Below them, city dwellers run towards the Red Keep for protection. Scorpions line the walls of King's Landing, loaded and ready.

"Archers, close up!

"Come on!

"Up to the espringal!"

"To the back of it!"

"Archers, line up!"

》》》》 《《《《

In the street below, A stream of citizens rushes anxiously toward the Red Keep. Lannister soldiers march double time in the opposite direction.

Woman orders "This way! Come on!"

"Clear the streets now!"

Above the crowded street, citizen shutters their windows. Below people take shelter in their homes, one man grabbing his wife and picking up his child.

The wife says "No!"

The man says "In, now. And you, come on."

More citizens rush through the streets as others shutter their windows "Inside, now!"

"Quickly."

Soldier directs the rushing citizens "Yes. Follow down there. They're here. Get to the Red Keep."

》》》》 《《《《

In a doorway, a woman soothes her infant as the crowd hurries past and her daughters carry their belongings inside.

father calls out "My son!"

The soldier orders "Get inside!"

》》》》 《《《《

In another street, Arya and the hound walk calmly towards the Red Keep while anxious citizens stream around them. The hound wears a hooded cloak to disguise his face.

A man says "Just ahead of you, I can see it!"

The soldier says "All right, move it!"

A woman says "Come on!"

A soldier orders "Keep moving!"

Another soldier orders "Keep going!"

"Keep moving!"

"Quickly!"

"All the way!"

"Come on!

"Come on!"

A father says "Hold your mother's hand!"

Lannister soldiers move double time away from the Keep.

》》》》 《《《《

A different street, Jaime cloaked and inconspicuous, removes the glove from his golden hand. He looks around.

Soldier orders "Make way for the Golden Company!