Chapter VI. A Vision

In the castle, After Harwin leaves, Laela takes the boys to sleep with her. I and Jon are in my chamber "You here for a month and I give you all the time you want"

"Wait, why are you talking so aggressively with me, everything is good, there was a wedding, and you are king, I am the queen and Sansa is home, she is Lady of Winterfell"

"You are not funny at all, you changed, everything changed in you. Harwin is Jon's father, is not he"

"I__"

"How could you do that, all of them know your son differently when Stannis Baratheon told me I could not believe it. you wed one, you cheat on your husband and he gives him his name" I stare at Jon "That's why both of you divorced"

I cry "You have no right to talk to me like this"

"You know how people treated us for years for being different. I would not accept this from you Lyanna"

I wipe my tears "You believe I would do that"

"Did you look at your son? there are a lot of things, Sansa told me you are the one who sent the regards to Robb with Jaime Lannister. the same Lannister you sit with them after father murdered"

"The same Lannister you are standing in our father's castle because of him, what do you accept from me, I am the kingslayer ex-wife, the dishonored girl, remember"

"Do not use nicknames, it's not working with me like Father"

"Well let me tell you the short story. I get attacked here, married, carry a child, being a hostage, my son born dead, we run away, got raped in front of my husband, We back and I carry another child, I give birth" Jon stares at me. I smile "Jon my beautiful babe boy" I cry "he was doing the little act like Rickon when he was born"

Jon sits "Was?"

I sit on the bed "Jon has Jamie's nose and beautiful blonde hair with sliver locks" smile and cry "And they slain his throat before my eyes. he was crying so much, Jon. I could not hold him and say it is okay"

Jon stands and takes me between his arms and I cry more. Jon sits next to me "Who is Jon?"

I wipe my tears "Lucaes Strong, Laela and Harwin's son. Laela give birth before me so Genna Jaime's aunt gives us this idea to protect all of us. But I am Lucaes's mother, his milk mother"

Jon puts his hand around my shoulder "I am sorry"

"You are not the one who killed him"

"About everything the rape, your sons"

"No do not be, I burned my rapist alive and let a bear eat him"

"He deserves it"

I nod "He is" 

I told him everything without mentioning anything about Lyanna and Rhaegar and told him Laela's story cutting that she is our older sister.

》》》》《《《《

The Dragon must have three heads' is part of a prophecy that I learned from Daeron when I was young. A white-haired man, 'Viserys, was my first thought the next time I pause, but a second glance tell me otherwise.