Chapter III. Dark Wings

In Lhazar, Daeron and Daemion are in a chamber sitting around the table arguing. Daemion says "If you want us to come back it will be in my way"

Daeron says "No, I can't do it in your way" sigh "Because it will lead to war we will call us usurpers as they did to Robert"

"You came here because you need our help"

"I came here because I need my family, to take our place Dragonstone from Stannis Baratheon"

"And the iron throne"

"But not for me for one of our family. Who? I do not know, Daemion" sigh "I think of Uncle Aeryn"

"Legally, the throne for Viserys but as Aeryn is the older one in the family so it's for him but we know that your uncle Leyton will play in Alicia's mind to make him the hand of the king"

"As in my plan__"

Daemion cuts him "Last plan you did it led a hammer in Rhaeger's heart" Daeron looks at his uncle angrily "Am I wrong?"

"It was Rheagar's plan, not mine and I froze anyone in my place will do it." hit the table with his hand hard "Stop blaming me for his death, he is my brother, Daemion, my little brother" point at his uncle "If we want to blame one it will be your brother madness"

"I told both of you not to take Lyanna Stark with you"

"And Lyanna is dead now"

"Elia too, Jaime could not protect them and killed my brother"

"Stop blaming me and him, Father told Jaime to get Tywin's head HIS father what he should do, he begged him to surrender and if he surrender the throne will be with Rhaegar" sigh "He could not trust you or me and make Tywin the hand of the king"

Daemion points at the table "Aerys was madly in love with Joanna Lannister" sigh "He put Tywin to get close to his wife. I and you know that Tywin Lannister was the true king all this time"

"And I begged you to get Uncle Aeryn"

"How can I go and bring my big brother from exile to take the throne, my brother Aerys would have burned him, Alicia, and their children"

"And I did not blame you"

"Aeryn was deeply in love with our sister Rhaella and father decided to give the throne to Aeryn and marry Rhaella to him" came close to Daeron "They were in love and decided to name their first son Viserys, you can not see how he is treating Viserys"

Aeryn gets in the chamber with Viserys and sits on the main chair "Viserys, come sit next to me" pointing at the chair next to him.