Chapter VIII. Tail: II. The Green Council

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, Varys's chamber, Varys sits at an ornate desk, writing a letter about Jon and Lyanna Snow's true heritage. Only partially visible, it includes the phrases, "... is not the only Targaryen left, Rhaegar and Lyanna ..." and " ... their son and daughter lives still, hidden by Eddard Stark ... with their older sister Elia's daughter" and " ... he is the true heir to the Iron Throne ...".

There is a knock on the door.

Varys discretely hides what he has been writing "Come in" The door opens and Martha enters, sheepish "And?" she shakes her head "Nothing?"

Martha answers "She won't eat"

Varys taps the table rhythmically as he thinks "We'll try again at supper" He returns to writing.

"I think they're watching me."

Varys wonders "Who?"

Martha answers "Her soldiers and The Hightowers princes"

"Of course they are. That's their job" Varys extends his hand kindly. Martha comes closer and clasps hold "What have I told you, Martha?"

"The greater the risk, the greater the reward."

Varys nods "Go on. They'll be missing you in the kitchen" Martha exits.

》》》》 《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Castelry Rock, In Jaime's chamber, I sit on the bed and stare at the fireplace. Jaime walks in holding a tray of food. Jaime put it on the bed and sits "Lyanna, your breakfast"

I turn to him "I do not want, Jaime. I am not hungry"

"Love, you did not eat for days"

I take a deep breath "My stomach hurts. How do I eat and I do not know where is my son?"

"Lyanna, we find the body"

I snap at him "That is not my son" Jaime sighs "My son is a life, fire can not hurt him, you see yourself that day, he did not burn touching the egg" I sigh "Mother feels her children, I know my son is a life"

"Lyanna___"

I cut him "I was in denial Jon's day but believe me my son is a life"

Jaime trying to accept my idea "Okay then eat something to be strong for him, we are in the war"

"Cersei and Euron behind this"

"Of course, they are" Jaime gives me toast "Please take it from me" I shake my head "open your mouth, Lyanna! do not let me treat you like children"

I cry "I want my son, Jaime"

Lucaes opens the door "Mother, father"

I wipe my tears quickly "Son" I open my arms "Come" Luke runs towards me and I take home between my arms and kiss his head "My sweet boy"

Jaime misses his hair "You slept well"

"I had a nightmare, I am scared"

I hug him more "Do not be sweetie you are between my arms"

Jaime smiles "Luke, let your mother eat something" he gives him the toast.

Lucaes takes it and turns to me "Open your mouth, Mommy" I shake my head "I will bring the ghoul" I widen my eyes and Jamie laughs "Take a bite"

I take a bite and Lucaes claps.

Jaime sighs "I wonder, How is Myrcella, she must be sad maybe depressed?"