Chapter XIII. Riverrun King

In the small council chamber, Aeryn sits at the head of the tables. I get in with Daeron. Aeryn smiles standing "I am sorry about what happened in the throne hall" Daeron and I sit in front of him "What is wrong?" 

Daeron says "We are in a big problem"

I say "You are the only one who can help us" Aeryn gives us a look to talk "I carry Daeron's child"

Aeryn laughs hysterically so I and Daeron share a look "I beg your pardon, you carry Daeron's child or I can not hear you" he laughs "I am sorry I just get deja vu. Is your speech containing you love each other and he is the older__"

Daeron says "Whoa whoa slow down"

I say "We were in love" Daeron nods "Until I married"

"I was going to marry her and lord Stark said no"

I give Daeron a look"To fix your mistake"

"Whoa, I told you are not a mistake"

Aeryn looks at me "You are married" turn to Daeron "You too"

Daeron and I at the same time "I was drunk"

Daeron says "Help us, I need you by my side"

I say "Please, Prince Aeryn"

Aeryn sighs remembering when he and Rhaella are in the same position "The only thing you can do now is stick to the plan we made then we will figure out what this babe Targaryen"

Daeron says "But that's my child my blood, we can just not mention it when her belly starts showing, Lyonel will think it's his child"

Aeryn says "Stick to the plan and this babe is yours"

I say "You betrayed me, Prince Aeryn"

"I choose the queen only"

"Why Daenerys? Viserys here"

"Sometimes you need to see the bigger picture, Lyanna"

"I and Jaime gave you the damn island for you to be the king because he believed in you, he trusted you and I didn't. he said you are trustworthy"

Aeryn looks at Daeron "I know and I believe in him. But you should believe in me we will give you the dragon glass but give her time and you will know she is a good queen"

Daeron wonders "With the Dothraki??"

I say "I had a disagreement with her about that too"

Aeryn says "Look at the bigger picture" 

Daeron and I share a look.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Laela stands watching the sea alone thinking about everything that happened. Viserys walks toward her "She bothers you, doesn't she?"

Laela says "I guess I am not the only one, she bothers"

Viserys look at the sea "She was a nice child, she loved to listen to me telling her all the stories about our family that I can remember. I made her weak and scared her all the time until telling her that she would wake the dragon And now, I stand in front unknown woman who suffered a lot without me, not my nice beautiful little sister, she braided her hair, not like Targaryen, she made it like the Dothraki"

"As I understand from Daeron, you are the one who let her marry Khal Drogo"

"I was wrong, I thought that they would help me and give me my throne, I told you before I was that drunk prince. until the day that I realize that I should wake up and see old Valryia so I lock myself in the library and study and figure out something, I will not be a wise king if I bring Dothraki to Westeros. I can not be a king to anything and I train more in swords when I killed men with you in Winterfell nothing special only blood" Viserys sighs "You knew why my father brought me to life"