Chapter III. Oathbreaker

Lyanna POV

In Kingslanding, in a room in Great sept of Baelor. Jaime is staring at me. I slowly sit up on the table, breathing heavily.

I turn my head to look at Jaime. Snow is standing in front of me, also staring at me. I look down at my body and see my stab wound. I begin gasping and shaking.

Jaime takes my cloak and rushes over to me. I attempt to stand but falter. Jaime catches me and wraps me in the cloak "Easy, easy. Easy." He ushers me back into a sitting position. Morgaena and Harwin enter who stare at me "What do you remember?"

I say "I was heading to Red Keep when I saw Daeron, He stabbed me... No, Daeron...he hits Robert's hammer to my heart. I shouldn't be here."

Harwin looks at Morgaena and turns to Jaime "I guess, my sister brought you back."

Morgaena approaches me and kneels in front of me "Afterwards, after he hit you after you died, where did you go? What did you see?"

I take a deep breath "Nothing. There was nothing at all."

"The Lord let you come back for a reason." To herself "Stannis was not the prince who was promised, but someone has to be."

Harwin holds Morgaena's wrist "Sister, could you tell me what is going on?"

Jaime to them "Could you give us a moment?"

Morgaena rises and exits the room with Harwin.

Jaime closes the door behind them grabs a stool, sits down in front of me and Jaime holds my hand "You were dead. And now you're not. That's completely fucking mad, seems to me. I can only imagine how it seems to you."

"I killed Malia, I get revenge for our son, I made what I thought right. I got murdered for it. And now I'm back. Why?"

Jaime squeezes my hand "I don't know. Maybe we'll never know. What does it matter? You go on."

"I was so tired last months and I in that nothing I felt peace nothing was hurting me"

"You fight for as long as you can. You clean up as much of the shit as you can."

I sigh "I don't know how to do that. I thought I did, but...I failed."

"Good. Now go fail again, In Harrenhal"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Outside the room, Harwin and Morgaena are talking "There is a prophecy of the Prince was promised the reborn of Azor Ahai, he is a hero destined to defeat the Great Other but this prophecy is in high Valyrian so there no gender in this language"

 "You think it's Lyanna, sister"

"Lyanna has a twin called Jon Snow, he got murdered on the same day after Lyanna's death by night" Harwin nods listening carefully "Now, Jon is back too"

"From the dead too?"

"Yes, I thought it was Stannis like Melisandre but I guess these two are the chosen for this mission"

 "Who is Melisandre?"

"My red priestesses in R'hllor and a shadow-blinder like me"

"I guess we will have great days"

"Dark days, we are just in the beginning, brother"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Great sept of Baelor, Caspian, Harwin, Kenna, and the High Sparrow are all gathered in the great hall, staring up at the entrance to the room I was in. I emerge outside the room, supported by Jaime. I stare out at them, then walk with the help of Jaime.