Chapter VI. A Woman Without Honor

In my tent, I get in the tent wash my hands and take off my clothes, and sit in the bathtub. Gwen sits and sews trousers and shirts for me and takes one of Jaime's jackets and makes it small to fit me "I made it"

I smile and push myself under the hot water "Thanks Gwen"

Gwen leans her hand on the bathtub and looks at me "Where did you go?"

"Sent a raven to Driftmark"

"If Robb knows"

"I didn't do anything to him, I help myself and my husband"

"I know but__" Gwen gives me a towel

I take it and wrap it around my body "No but Gwen, Robb will do something stupid and I am trying to save his ass" I wear the trouser and the shirt and brush my hair in a ponytail and smile at Gwen "Now I feel like myself" take a deep breath "No dresses no jewelry or any feminism thing" I sit "This is me, I am knight and wife"

"You can be both Lyanna, You honored your husband in King's Landing and when we were at Winterfell, you were a great knight a wild woman"

I smile sitting on the chair "I need to be this wildness again cause love makes me weak"

Gwen smiles and gives me the jacket "Here"

I wear it and smell it smiling "His smell on it"

Gwen smiles "You love him"

"If you asked me before I wouldn't imagine that I would love him" Gwen collects everything in bags and I head to the sword 'Blackfyre' and take it and give it to Gwen "Keep this sword safe, please"

Gwen wears her cloak "I will, Lyanna but will happen to you and Ser Jaime"

"Gods know" I hug her "You served me well after I killed your cousin and I trust you" I look at her face "There are two Lannister soldiers who will take you to King's Landing" I give her the keys "That's the key Kenna's old house, Jon Arryn bought it for her" I smile "You will hide there until I back to Kings landing" I sigh "They will serve you and protect you and connect with Laela and kiss Reagan for me"

Gwen nods "I will be fine, Don't worry"

I give her a bag of coins "That is for you until we meet again" I take Snow between my arms "Take care of her, Gwen" Snow hugs me and I pet Snow "You will be safe with Gwen, Snow" smile "I am gonna miss you, that's hard for me to let you go"

Gwen smiles "She will be safe"

"Go quick before the guards see you" Gwen and Snow walk out as soldiers put everything on a horse carriage, and she jumps in with Snow. I wave at her "Take care, all of you"

The guards bow "My Lady" 

I nod smiling.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

It's morning, In Robb's tent, Robb and his council are discussing war issues and their next plan and a solider enters running "Your grace, My lords"

Robb asks "What is the matter?"

"Another four men dead"

Robb stands "I am coming"

》》》》《《《《

In the old town, Hightower, In the room of the war. Lord Leyton Hightower holds a paper and reads it as his sister Lady Malia listens carefully. Baelor puts the wooden pieces on the map. Leyton says "Lyanna declared the spark of war" looking at the map "We must bring the army from Kings landing"