Chapter VII. New Allies

Lyanna POV

In Riverrun, Harrenhal, In my chamber. Lucaes crying and I hold him trying to make him calm. Snow follows me around the chamber. I say "It's okay, son"

Luke cries "Baba, you lied"

 "Okay, I will get Harwin" I walk outside heading to the hall "Ser Harwin! Ser Harwin"

Harwin approaches me "Hey, big man"

Luke holds my neck tightly and cries "Baba"

I say "Here Harwin"

Harwin says "Hey, I am here, Let's go with Reagan"

Luke cries more "No"

I say "Okay calm down"

Harwin says "Lyanna, I told you to go to Riverrun or let me get him"

I say " I do not want to see him, Harwin"

Harwin says "You are stubborn, Lyanna"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Riverrun, A Lannister army approaches Riverrun led by Jaime and Bronn. Jaime and Bronn stop their horses on a hill and look out at the encampment of Freys at the foot of Riverrun "Pick the pace up. Keep going."
"Keep it moving!"

Bronn says "Now, that is a sorry attempt at a siege. Someone needs to teach those sad twats how to dig trenches."

Jaime says "Someone certainly does" he looks at Bronn.

"Oh, no. Not me. I'm just an up jumped sellsword."

"You're an anointed knight. There's quite a difference."

"Aye, knights don't get paid."

"You have better instincts than any officer in the Lannister army."

"That's like saying I have a bigger cock than anyone in the Unsullied army."

"I expect to command all the Lannister forces before long. You can be the right hand I lost."

"You promised me a lordship and a castle and a highborn beauty for a wife."

"And you'll get all three. A Lannister always____"

"Don't say it. Don't fucking say it." Bronn ushers his horse onwards.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

Lucaes sleeping on my bed, I sit next to him while Reagan sits in front of me "I understand, you do not want to see Ser Jaime but Luke wants to see him, Lyanna"

"I can not after what happened there"

Reagan smiles "You love him and you always say if we love someone we can forgive him easily."

"I know what I said"

Reagan gives me a look like the one Jon made when he is upset and on his nerves because of me "Okay, Ser Jaime has arrived and is outside the castle of House Tully so Lucaes will go as my consort to talk to him and he can not talk in politics so you will go with him"

I try not to laugh "I beg your pardon"

"It's an order from me, Lord Reagan Strong"

I smile at him "You will come with me, my lord"

Reagan smiles "Of course, your grace"