Chapter IX. King's Landing Meeting

Lyanna POV

In Dragonstone, We are heading to the ship to travel to King's Landing. I hurry to the ship holding Rhaegar "You know, we going to see Jaime"  Rhaegar smiles "Yeah, Jaime, he going to love you" kiss his forehead "You do not understand anything" I found Theon Greyjoy. I walk past him.

"Your grace, could we talk" 

I stop in my tracks and shake my head to avoid him and head to the ship.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Outside King's Landing, Grey Worm and the Unsullied stand in formation in front of King's Landing gate. Jaime and the Lannister forces survey them from atop the rampart. Bronn walks the length of the rampart, overseeing the men.

 Bronn walks the length of the rampart, overseeing the men

In the courtyard. The soldiers work, boiling pitch, filling barrels and rolling them up to the defensive wall. Bron wonders "Oil?"

Soldier says "Pitch, my lord."

"How many barrels?"

"500, my lord."

"Get 500 more."

"Yes, my lord." The soldier exits. 

Bronn walks the wall to Jaime "I still enjoy it when they call me "my lord"."

Jaime says "The thrill will fade."

"If we live that long. Men without cocks. You wouldn't find me fighting in an army if I had no cock. What's left to fight for?"

Jaime guess with him "Gold?"

"I spent my life around soldiers. What do you think they spend that gold on?"

"Family."

"Not without a cock, you don't."

"Maybe it really is all cocks in the end."

"Yet your brother chooses to side with the cockless."

"Yes, he's always been a champion of the downtrodden."

A trumpet blares. Men howl and whoop in the distance, accompanied by thundering hoofbeats. The Dothraki crest the hill behind the disciplined unsullied army. They are savage and shrieking. They ride through and past the Unsullied.

Bronn says "I think we're about to be the downtrodden."

A soldier shouts "Archers, stand tall!"

Another soldier shouts "Cover that wall!"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the cabin ship, Greer helps me before wearing my dress as I stare at the mirror "Lyanna, you are okay?"

"No, Greer, I am not and I am scared that the children are not safe, we should not bring them"

"But I know Cersei, she can not hurt the children"