Chapter V. Afterwards?!

Daenerys announced that she having a child with Jon. Of course, no one of the Targaryen children is happy.  Everyone is shocked because in their eyes Jon is a bastard who gave up his crown for Daenerys after that they will have a bastard child together.

In Godswood, I sit alone while Snow moves around and Arya walks toward me "Lyanna"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath "Yes"

"You did the right thing."

I wonder "Did I?"

"Killing Tywin needs more courage"

"Oh really, I think, I was the backstabber who betrayed my family"

"You did it."

"Being S.G. I learned one thing I'm just the executioner to the bad men around" Arya sighs looking at me "I lived here with our family for seventeen years and no one makes me feel bastard, only Sansa did it through the years, but you Arya, not you, you always my sister you never hurt me with the words, Remember father called you wild more than me"

Arya smiles "I remember and when he let you learn me archery secretly without mother know, you will be good in the upcoming war"

I smile "I dreamed to be a knight" I sigh "I was never going to be as good a queen without Jaime or his men helping me but when you fall in love one day, you will understand me"

Arya sits next to me and puts her hand on mine "I know and I am sorry for that. I never could have survived what you survived."

"You would have. Father believed in you that you are the strongest girl he knew"

Aryan smiles "Did he?" 

I smile nodding.

》》》》《《《《

In the courtyard, I watch Daeron teach Daella how to fight for the first time, step by step he shows her the first moves. 

Larisaa watches her daughter proudly holding her training sword

Larisaa watches her daughter proudly holding her training sword. Aemon and Aelor sit at the benches taking their breath after training and Aemon follows Daella with his eyes.

I walk towards the boys, Aelor gives me his smug smile that gives it to everyone walking "I need a child, Aemon and I need your help"

Aemon looks around "I am flattered but not interested"

Aegon raises his hand "I can"

I glare at them "Not like that!?!" I take a deep breath "The Stormsend men must be here any day and I want to a plan"

Aelor says "Right you were mad and killed their lord"

"He betrayed me and I did not kill him, Aelor!"

Aemon says "I am listening"

I told them the plan as plan B to control the Stormsend men if they did not bend the knee to me.