Chapter VII. Tail: I. Knowledge Is Power

In my chamber, Jaime and I sit around a table, and I pour us some wine "He doesn't want the throne. That's why he bent the knee."

"Not because he is your brother, Lyanna but as a ruler, he is a good soldier and commander. He's temperate and measured."

I sigh "I hate to say it but he's a man, which makes him more appealing to the lords of Westeros, whose support we are going to need."

Jaime gives me a look "Joffrey was a man"

I shake my head "He was a child and I pity him, if he had the right father and a mother, he would not be like that and you see how Robert treated him"

Jaime nods "Jon is the heir to the throne. Yes, because he's a man and the only trueborn to Rhaegar, They could rule together as king and queen."

"She's too strong for him. She'd bend him to her will, as she already has. and for fuck sake became like her puppy"

"Jon's the one man alive who might actually be able to keep the North in the Seven Kingdoms."

There knock at the door and I open it, it was Jon and I smile at him "Brother"

Jon smiles sadly "I will attack King's Landing with Daenerys" I stare at him "Cersei will not give us peace and you know that"

I sadly "What a pity for you, Jon" I sniff and smile "Do what you want, brother"

Jon nods sadly and gives me a quick hug and walks away and I turn to Jaime crying "He choose her over his family" Jaime hugs me to comfort me.

》》》》 《《《《

In the painted table chamber, Daemion sits at the head of the table. Around it me, Jon, Laela, Aemon, Saera, Daenora, Daella, Viserys and Daenerys. Legolaes, Bard and Maelys stand behind us.

Daemion stands "I gather all of you after losing my brother and your father and grandsire. The King was well last night... by all accounts. Which of you here can swear that he died of his own accord?"

Aemon argues "Which of us are you accusing of regicide, uncle?"

"The killer between us" Everyone shares a look with one another "Or we have a traitor in the castle" he takes a deep breath "The next King must be Rhaegar as the eldest son and he also dead so for his eldest child Aegon and he also dead then to youngest child Aegon" Jon looks at him with a nod "Would you take the Throne?"

Jon looks at Daenerys "I bend my knee already to a queen" 

Daenerys smiles at victory at us. Aemon and I give her a death stare.

Daemion nods disappointed "Visneya, Rhaenys?"

Laela nods sadly "Our brother chose what he wanted, I will leave with my children to Harrenal in dawn so I do not care"

I look at her "So do I, I am heading to Castelry Rock at dawn too"

Daemion continues "Then Aelor, would you take the Throne?"

Aemon sighs "Aelor is not here"

"Excuse me?!"

Aemon shrug "I had no idea, where he is. He did not back since the funeral three days ago"

Daemion looks at Viserys "Viserys?"

"I would uncle"

Daenerys looks at Viserys "I have two dragons, large armies and I conquer Essos, I am the best to sit on that Throne"

Aemon smiles "It is my brother Throne you are our aunt, not our sister"

Daenerys smiles "Means?"

"Not yours, it is to my brother"