Chapter X. Hostages

In Lady Catelyn's tent, Catelyn grabs me by arm and we enter, Catelyn asks "What you just did outside?"

I answer "My brother attacked my husband and they attacked me and threatened me"

"You killed your people"

"They would kill me I'm a bastard, lady Catelyn, if you forget" sigh "He put a dagger and scratch my throat and going to kill me"

"You helping him"

"You started all of this, you take Tyrion as a hostage"

"They attacked Bran, Tyrion Lannister who attack him"

"Not Tyrion or Jaime who attacked Bran and you told me when I get angry I have to think wisely and father lied to protect you" shouts "Now because of you my father is an enemy to the crown"

"They attacked your father, Lyanna. the kingslayer and his army and take him as a hostage and killed Jory and all his men"

"Jory died between my arms" tears in my eyes "I was there" I point at the outside "And this man out there, not a kingslayer not dishonored like me, My husband, and his name is Jaime, and I hate it so much what all of you did to him because he surrenders because your men were going to cut my throat and Jaime choose me" I smile "He choose me" smile madly "Not his family, Me"

"You love him"

I nod "Yes I love him and I am on his side so send a raven to Lord Tywin that you take the kingslayer and the dishonored girl"

Robb enters "You insane I'm not going to send a raven"

I sit "Then what are you gonna do?"

"You killed two people" I roll my eyes "Lyanna you going back to Winterfell, tomorrow"

"I'm gonna stay with my husband until they send father and my sisters then I will go with him" they shared a look together "You're not going to change my mind" I smile "I missed you, big brother" look at Catelyn "And missed you"

"You can't be against us"

"I'm not against you" I walk past them

"Where are you going?"

"Checking on my husband" I head outside.

I go to the outskirts of Robb's camp, to the dungeons where prisoners are being kept.

Stark Guard says "Lady"

"l want to see him. Now! Leave us, Lord Stark okay with that."

We walk for a while until they reach a single prisoner (Jaime), kept away far from the rest

I turn to the guard "Leave us" The guards leave.

Jaime says "Lyanna!"

I sit on the ground next to him "Are you alright?" I hug him "I'm good, I need to stay with you"

Jaime holds my arm comforting me "Stay then"

"Do you want to hear a story?"

"About attaching you and I couldn't do anything so I surrendered"

"You did your best and I was going to tell you about when I runaway two years ago"

"You run away"

"Yeah and asked Jory to take me away" Jaime nods "It was a day when Daeron was Tomas to us and he decided that I, Jon, and Robb were grown up and it was time to drink as we could, we played games and asked the question How we want to die? I was very drunk and Jon was too"

》》》》《《《《

Two years ago, It's nighttime, I, Jon, Robb, Theon, Jory, and Daeron. We were going to our rooms, I was leaning on Jon laughing "If father knows"