Chapter I. The Red Woman

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, Daeron lands with his dragon 'Jaeger', Lyanns's blood on all his clothes, he jumped to the ground and hurries inside the castle to Alicia's chamber.

Daeron opens the door "Alicia"

Alicia turns to him and widens her eyes "Daeron, Who this is blood?" Daeron looks at himself then at her "Daeron"

"Lyanna's"

Alicia approaches him "Lyanna Lannister" she grabs his collar "What did you do?" she shouts "What did you do?"

Aeryn gets in "What is going on?" he wonders "You back" Alicia sighs sadly and looks down "Daeron, what all this blood?"

"I killed her, oh gods, I killed Lyanna"

Aeryn shares a look with his wife "You killed Ned's daughter"

Daeron realizes what is happening around "I killed Lyanna, gods, What did I do?"

Aeryn stares at him.

》》》》《《《《

Jaime POV

In Kingslanding, in a chamber. Cersei hugs Myrcella tightly while Lyanna's body at a bed and I stare at it.

》》》》《《《《

In the woods near Winterfell, I saw a boy looking around like a thief. I pushed him hard into a tree "Who are you, boy?" I took off his hood, but I saw a beautiful young woman her beauty was not from here. A goddess of beauty.

When our eyes met, I think my heart beat faster than usual, I don't know, but it was as if my soul had been pulled out of my body.

She pushed me off  "Hey!!" Suddenly she and I got caught in the trap I made to hunt, and she came in my arms from the tightness of the trap. She scoffed "Really?"

"Wait." I tried to reach for the dagger in my pocket, but all I was doing was pounding her breasts and I couldn't reach it, I felt she is uncomfortable "There's a dagger in my pocket, take it and cut the rope."

She nodded as drew nearer to me to reach my pocket, moving her hand over my body until she reached, our lips so close, she get closer so she could take out the dagger and she smelled like roses, I had never felt a feeling like this before.

She took the dagger and started cutting the rope and I took it from her hand and cut the rope, and then we fell to the ground.

I fell on my back, and she was in my arms on top of me, she looked at the dagger and then quickly took it and stood

She asked "Who are you?"

I stand "You're the one who pointed the dagger at me."

"You attacked me first" looked at the trap, "I think you made it" smiled "You are a hunter, aren't you?" She takes a step back and reaches for her horse as I approach "Don't come any closer"

"Give me my dagger and I'll let you go alive."

"You are in an unarmed position and you are not allowed to argue." She sat on her horse

I approach "Don't do that, you'll regret it later."

She grabs the reins "Okay, I'll give you your dagger."