Chapter V. Lion meet Dragon

Narrator POV

In the morning Winterfell gates from the stronghold's gates, the King's Road wends its way to the horizon -- where tiny specks of red and gold appear, barely visible. Very slowly, they grow larger. The king's party approaches. Bran sees them from his perch high atop a castle wall and clambers nimbly down to tell everyone.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In my chamber, I prepare the dress that I'm going to wear when we welcome the king and his family. I wear my old clothes but I stop in the hallway looking outside the window.

Daeron is behind me "Lyanna" he puts his hand on my shoulder "Can you hear me?"

Ned comes to us "What is going on?"

Daeron turns to him "I think it's happening again"

"I will take care of it, Go!" Daeron nods and departs "Lyanna, Can you tell me What are you seeing right now?"

I stare watching the running lion in the courtyard and a young dragon flying then the dragon gets down the courtyard and the lion takes him and runs outside the gates but I'm the only one who sees it. I while staring "The Lion will take the dragon"

"There's no dragon"

"The lion will take him anyway, Father" Ned takes my hand and leads me to my room and helps me to sit "I will send you herbal to relax" I nod at him.

》》》》《《《《

After drinking the herbal, I decided to pick flowers from the woods to clear my mind. I won't be away long. I put on my cloak, took my horse, and crept behind the guards. I ride my horse as fast as I can to the woods.

》》》》《《《《

As I make my way through the woods, I pull up the hood of my coat to shield my face from the cool breeze. I move slowly, taking in the beauty of nature around me, as I carefully pick up the flowers and place them in my basket. My horse grazes nearby, enjoying the fresh grass that surrounds us.

As I look around, I spot a majestic tree, towering above the rest. Its branches are covered in bright red flowers, and the sweet fragrance of the blossoms permeates the air. The tree is truly a sight to behold, and I can't help but marvel at it.

Suddenly, I hear a sound coming from behind the tree. It's a rustling sound as if someone or something is moving around. I pause, wondering what could be causing the disturbance, and I feel a sense of unease creeping up on me. I take a deep breath and decide to investigate, slowly making my way towards the tree, cautiously looking around in case of any danger. enjoying the fresh grass that surrounds us.

How stupid I had nothing to defend myself, stupid Lyanna you should be armed.

As I approach the tree, my heart pounding with fear. I can't help but hope that what I saw earlier was just a rabbit. I take a deep breath and swallow my saliva before putting my hand on the bark to steady myself.