Chapter IV. The Dragons Court The Lion

Lyanna POV

In my room, Rhaegar sleeps in his crib next to his dragon egg. Lucaes play with Snow. Viserys Targaryen sits opposite me "How did you do it?" I give him a questioning look "Forget what Daeron did to you"

I say "I did not forget but I forgave him, People don't stay together because they forget, but because they forgive"

Viserys says "She let them kill me and just stare watching proud of her husband"

Arthur Lannister and Gwen Grestark rush into the room and open the door without knocking they look worried.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Winterfell, the great hall. Jaime Lannister stands in the Great Hall of Winterfell. A multitude of guards are placed around the room and many who ally with House Stark.

Sitting at the head of the room is Daenerys in the centre of a long table; Jon Snow sits on her left and Sansa Stark on her right and Jaime is standing in the middle of the room facing Daenerys.

On the left of the room, there is a shorter table where Tyrion, Myrcella, Reagan, Laela, Lord Varys, Missandei and Jorah Mormont sit.

On the right, there is another table where Davos, Lyanna Mormont, Lord Yohn Royce, Alys Karstark and Brienne of Tarth sit.

Daenerys says "When I was a child, my brother would tell me a bedtime story about the man who murdered our father."

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

Arthur Lannister and Gwen Greystark rush into the room and open the door without knocking they look worried. I say "Gwen!"

Arthur says "I'm sorry but there is a court downstairs and I am sure both of you must be there"

Gwen says "Jaime Lannister arrived alone without any army with Myrcella"

I stand looking at them "What? Take care of the children" I rush past them running downstairs.

》》》》《《《《

In the Great Hall, Daenerys says "Who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat? Who sat down on the Iron Throne and watched as his blood poured onto the floor."

Jaime's eyes lowered. I and Viserys walk in followed by Arthur Lannister. I stop in my tracks seeing him and Myrcella. Viserys and Myrcella catch eyes and she looks away.

Daenerys looks at Viserys "He told me other stories as well. About all the things we would do to that man once we took back the Seven Kingdoms and had him in our grasp" She pauses "Your sister pledged to send her army north."

Jaime says "She did."

"I don't see an army. I see one man, with one hand. It appears your sister lied to me."

Tyrion looks up at his brother.

Jaime looks back "She lied to me as well. She never had any intention of sending her army north" Daenerys turns her glare toward Tyrion. I and Laela share a look. Jaime still gives me his back didn't see me yet "She has Euron Greyjoy's fleet and 20,000 fresh troops. The Golden Company from Essos, bought and paid for. Even if we defeat the dead, she'll have more than enough to destroy the survivors."

Daenerys wonders "We?"

"I promised to fight for the living. I intend to keep that promise."

I smile proudly at him.