Chapter V. Walk Of Punishment

In Lhazar, Daeron, Viserys, Aeryn, and Daemion are still in the chamber talking around the table. Aeryn says "No, Daemion it's a lie" looking at Daeron and Daemion "Because Rhaegar is my first trueborn son"

Daemion stares at his brother "What are you saying, brother?"

"I can't keep it more. Rhaegar and Rhaella are dead" Daeron stares at Aeryn "You know, Daeron, you are a copy of your father like a twin of the same shape, and the same look when he finds out that Rhaegar my son" sigh "But I hope you won't be like him"

Viserys says "Uncle" Aeryn looks at him "Rhaegar knows that"

"Yes, We met in Lannisport and Rheagar was going to send me Lyanna Stark and I told him"

》》》》《《《《

In Riverrun, Robb Stark and Brynden Tully, waist-deep in the river, release the funeral boat of hoster Tully. They return to the dock to rejoin the somber and silent Catelyn Stark, Bernia, and Talisa. Edmure Tully steps forward, holding a bow while the others look on. He lights the arrow and fires an arcing shot at the distant boat.

The arrow splashes wide of its mark. Perturbed and embarrassed, Edmure looks back, then draws another arrow to ignite. He shoots, and this arrow also splashes errantly, while the boat drifts further downstream.

The large crowd near the dock murmurs. Robb and Bernia laugh under their breath and share a look at each other with a small smile.

Brynden looks impatient. Edmure takes a breath and unleashes a nervous shot that also splashes uselessly. Fed up, Brynden pushes Edmure aside and takes his bow.

Catelyn, Robb, Bernia, and Talisa try to maintain their composure. Brynden lights an arrow aims carefully and unleashes an arcing shot. As the arrow flies, he turns and tosses the bow back to Edmure, and walks off.

Moments later, the arrow lands in the boat, setting it aflame. Catelyn is relieved. Brynden continues to walk away. Edmure watches as the flaming boat disappears at the river's bend.

》》》》《《《《

In the Riverrun room, Bernia sits with Catelyn as Bernia makes new arrows. Catelyn says "For gods sake, you are lady, Bernia"

Bernia looks at her with a sad face "Do I look like a lady to you"

"Yes and a beautiful one"

"I don't think so"

"You still love him?"

"yes but he loves Lady Volantis"

"What you will do?"

"I don't know, I will just think of a plan, What I will do after this war, I guess I will go to my uncle and force Caspian to marry me to turn his life to hell"

"Or you will be welcome with us to the north" Bernia looks at her "I have three daughters and you became my fourth, Bernia"

Bernia smiles "Your son idiot, I love him since I was six"

"You are the one who said this creative plan about fake marriage"

Bernia laughs "Red roses on the tree"

"What?"

"Mother always said this word to calm me down meaning that everything going to be okay and we are safe"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Riverlands Woods, Locke's forces ride through the woods, singing.