Chapter V. Skepticism

Lyanna POV

As I approach Winterfell, the wind whips through my hair and my cloak billows out behind me from the speed of my horse. It feels like only yesterday that I was regarded as nothing more than a lowly bastard in the eyes of those who now gaze upon me with awe and respect. Above me, a raven soars through the sky, carrying a small parchment scroll attached to its leg. I make my way through the castle gates, dismounting my horse as I hear a voice calling out to me "Welcome back, Queen, I trust your ride was pleasant"

I smile turn to look at Daeron and roll my eyes "Try not to look too relieved, Prince"

Daeron approaches me not letting anyone hear us as he looks around "Don't call me, Prince"

I whisper "Stop calling me Queen" I smirk and we laugh as we do years ago.

"Your husband has not back yet"

"No, and I wish he stays there longer"

"Not wedding fan, I guess you take that from me"

I laugh as we head to the courtyard together. Reagan and Viserys practice archery with Harwin and Jon. 

Jon pats Reagan's shoulder "Go on."

I see Laela, Sansa and Gwen watch from above the same place where Ned and Catelyn Stark watched.

Daeorn smiles sadly "I searched for them too maybe they will lecture me for being close to you"

I smile sadly "I searched for them, this is like the last time we were a happy family together"

Reagan fires an arrow, but it misses the target, instead hitting a barrel. Reagan stomps his foot in frustration "I can not" 

Harwin goes over to put his arm around Reagan's shoulders "You get harmed... practice and you will do it better than before"

I stand next to Lucaes and kiss his cheek.

Viserys says "You can do it, you have to believe in yourself, you just get an arrow shoot and the shoulder, they broke my two arms and I can fight with both of them."

Jon says "He is right, Do not give up"

Reagan tries again and hits the target but not in the middle.

Viserys says "See not bad as start"

I smile "Keep going"

Luke says "I want to train like him"

Harwin smiles "When you ready"

Luke argues crossing his arms to his chest "I am ready" to Reagan "more than you"

Reagan says "I can see that"

We laugh. Harwin says "Come on" he lifts Lucaes up and put him on the ground and gives him a wooden sword "Here, Let's do it"

I say "Jaime would be happy when seeing this"

Jon says "A Lannister looks like Jaime very much"

"His son"

Jon gives me a bitch look. I avoided the look looking at Lucaes.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Riverlands, In the Twins, the banquet hall. The Freys are all gathered in the hall, they are dead.  Berina Frey opens the door "I am sorry Father, I know. I am late" she lifts up her head "Brothers" she looks around "Oh no" she looks at the servant girl "What happened?"

A servant girl shaking "A girl tells me that the North remembers. Winter came for House Frey."

Bernia looks around "Father deserves it not my brothers"