chapter twenty eight

*mentions of family abuse*

Grimmuald place, her own nightmare was her own home. Wherever she looked, Nora wanted to scream as everything felt like it was eating her alive, letting her suffer. It had only been two weeks into the summer vacation, and all Nora wanted to do was lock herself up int the room and forget about everyone and everything.

But of course, that wasn't possible.

Everyday Nora looked outside her window while reading on the ledge, seeing the kids below playing and doing things that she could do, except she wasn't, because she's not a muggle with a filthy background.

Getting off the ledge and hearing a knock on her door, Nora told them to come in as she closed the blinds and decided to read on her bed instead.

"You coming to Bellas house?" Regulus asked her, stepping into her room respectfully. Nora had completely forgot about that, shutting her book and making regulus leave so she could quickly change.

"Hurry though, we're leaving in fifteen." Regulus said before shutting the door, going back to his room to fix his hair. Nora panicked, wondering what would be appropriate for a house warming, panicking a little to say the least.

Opening her closet and seeing her wardrobe range from dark to light, Nora grabbed a beige long sleeves shirt and a black skirt, scrambling through to find her boots, when all of a  sudden she gasp from hearing a noise come from her window.

Not doing anything at first, Nora saw a rock hit her window two more times before she came to see who was trying to invade her privacy. Gasping to see James' smile fade into fear, Nora rolled up her window as she was ready to shout at the boy.

"What the hell? You're not Sirius." He yelled, throwing his hands in the way. "Looks like those glasses are paying off." Nora scoffed, wondering why he was even here.

"Now that I'm here—"

Shutting the window and rolling her eyes; Nora shit her blinds as she fixed her hair and put her boots on, leaving her room as if nobody was in it, seeing Sirius' door open.

Both siblings exchanged a look to one another, this was only the third time Nora and Sirius saw each other, not speaking to each other after Sirius pranked Nora with spiders in the bathroom; he was just lucky Nora didn't tell their parents.

"Hello Nora." Sirius said in a monotone voice, nodding at her. Nora gave a disgusted look, heading towards the stairs as Sirius wasn't too far from her. Neither of them discussed the fact her ex boyfriend and Sirius' best friend was outside, waiting for him.

"Take the floo kids, we'll be there momentarily." Orions voice echoed through the halls, Nora herself didn't know where it came from. Walking through the cold hallways weren't always an easy thing to do, feeling the hatred and negativity that radiated off the walls and onto the painting of their ancestors.

Feeling goosebumps on her arms, the three children walked over and debated who would go first as Kreacher held the bucket and wondered the same.

"Fine I'll go." Nora sighed, mumbling the word pussies under her breath towards her brothers, grabbing the floo from Kreacher and yelling out Lestrange manor as she vanished in seconds, feeling her stomach go into a twist. Opening her eyes and looking carefully, Nora sighed as she saw Rabastan and Rodolphus side by side to greet the siblings, giving their devilish smiles.

"Nora! Welcome darling." Rabastan winked at her, looking at Nora with a glimpse of happiness in his eyes, genuinely happy to be there. "Hello." Nora said, short and stern like she was taught, taking off her jacket and handing it to the house elf that was politely ready to take it from her.