chapter ninety one

** DOUBLE UPDATE, MAKE SURE
TO SEE THE OTHER ONE FIRST!**

She stayed the night at malfoy manor, helping Narcissa move things into the rooms, redecorating the manor, regulus helping them with the heavier stuff. For once she felt like she had a purpose in life, currently staring out into the windows, wishing she was out there and enjoying the snow.

Nora didn't know where the dark lord was staying, but she had a feeling he was also here, trying to stay calm as a cucumber, deciding to head into the kitchen and hope Dobby could make her a hot chocolate.

Sitting down at the table and watching the sun go down, she wondered where regulus went off to with Lucius, wishing he was there with her, watching Dobby scramble a little to make her a drink.

Turning and hearing quiet footsteps, Nora turned to see him putting on his trench coat and lighting a cigarette, her whole body freezing as they made eye contact. "Nora Black, I see you're living here?" He asked, his voice cold as ever.

"No, just here for the night." She said, trying to stay calm, his eyes looking at the chair beside her, coming closer. "Shame of the snow don't you think? It's made things quite harder out here." He was always somewhat gentle around Nora, it pissed her off even though she sees the darkness in his eyes.

Tom Riddle was not a man to play around with, no teasing or joking on his watch, and yet his smirks said otherwise sometimes. Nora chose to not speak on that subject, noticing tents all put up for the big engagement party, riddle sighing.

"Let's go for a walk Black." He demanded, the doors opening without even muttering a word. Nora saw the way he conjured a jacket for her, obeying and getting up without hesitation the coldness hitting her cheeks fast.

"Chilly isn't?" He asked, both looking up to see snow trickle down. "Quite." Nora mumbled, riddle softly laughing. Standing on the porch that also circled back to the front, Nora wondered what he was doing, a few steps in front of her.

She would be lying if she didn't think Riddle had some great attributes about himself, but this was more than examining his face, a healed scar on the back of his neck, wondering where that came from. Catching up to Riddle and standing on the front porch, riddle looked down at Nora before he smirked.

"You see Nora, I don't give second chances to anyone, I either trust you or I do not. However you've got a gift that is extraordinary and it is why i need to know if you have fulfilled your task." He said, arms leaning on the railing.

"I have sir, me and nine other Gryffindors in my year were also asked." Nora said, confidently speaking on that subject. She had to be on his side, just as much as she had to be Dumbledores, a spy was going to be hard, but Nora knew she could pull it off.

"Excellent, I'm assuming Sirius is one of them?" He asked, looking at her. "Yes." She said, their eyes growing darker as they kept speaking to one another. Nora saw a smirk grow on his face, looking away once again.

His presence was dark and off putting, but he could have Nora wrapped around his finger in no time, staring at her for a moment as Nora could see the way his brain was working. She had never felt so confident staring back at her dark lord as he tried to see her life ever so slightly, chuckling a little as he stopped.

The laugh made her have goosebumps, his demeanour made her feel unsettling standing in front of him. It was weird, to think this man was the one she was supposed to obey. She slightly understood why Bella was so obsessed with him now.

"I have very special plans for you, Black. But that doesn't make you a death eater, the trust needs to be a two way street. And with the way I cannot read your mind makes it seem like you don't trust me. We must work on that if you'll be my right hand. Now if you excuse, I'm off."