chapter one hundred and five

"Okay what the fuck? Town full of muggles yet nobody wants to take a call? What's wrong with people?" Huffing and strolling through the muggle streets, Nora was being escorted by Lucius— Riddle making someone be her bodyguard when attending order of the Phoenix meetings, to and from her house.

As stupid as it sounded, she was appreciative of his concerns, except she wasn't very fond of this one future brother in law. "That was the longest meeting ever, exactly what do you lot talk about for two hours. The dark lord barely talks for ten minutes." Lucius huffed, having to wait near the telephone booth, making sure she's safe.

"I'm sorry, for the first half hour I got lost in the Ministry, it's bigger than I ever thought. But then I found them just in time, and oh my god— they just kept yelling at Dumbledore. They're just lucky he doesn't kill those who interrupt him." Nora said in a snotty tone, fixing her white new boots that Narcissa got her, forcing her to wear a blue dress that barley touched her knees.

Sleeping over at the Malfoys had been the worst— for Nora at least, being forced to wear clothes that were too ridiculous on her, and then somewhat loving it as the day went on. "They didn't ask why you were in a such hurry did they?" Lucius asked, needing to know that in order to reply back to the dark lord.

"Told them I had dinner at your manor and that it already started." Nora said nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders. Lucius nodded his head with that answer, finally finding a spot for them to aparate properly. Nora forgot that when being around a death eater, you aren't simply aparating from point A to B, and that's it, but simply a black cloud that were to trail behind you, huffing.

"They didn't raise any eyebrows at that lame of an excuse?" He asked, quite concerned, it was written all over his face. Nora shook her head, waving it off. "They don't think any of it, don't worry I'm in the clear. Now— let's go to your home." Nora told him, Lucius scoffing.

"I'm not taking you to my manor, I have wedding preparations to do." He told her, Nora rolling her eyes, sacrificing her hand to put it on his shoulder, nearly laughing at him. "Cissy invited me and reggie, you know he's there along with Atticus, Theo, Damon and Evan right?" She teased, seeing fear come into his face now.

"What do you six come in a pact?"

"More or less."

Holding onto his shoulder, Nora felt herself go inside and out, a horrible feeling that she has never felt before, nearly puking on the outside of the manor. "What the fuck was that?" She asked, her hands on her knees as she did in fact puke into their bushes, coughing.

"It's different now, the dark mark gives you more power. I thought you knew that." He told her, leaving her alone in the bushes, hearing the boys come out. "What the hell happened to you?" Theo asked, grimacing at her for a second.

"Lucy happened." Evan explained, the boys all somehow understanding what that even meant. Rolling her eyes, Nora straightened her back, sighing. "Is he here? I have to tell him what happened." She said in a low tone, wiping her mouth.

"Get a drink first." Theo told her, all of them walking back into the house. Gasping by how many servers there were, Nora had never seen a manor so busy, furrowing her eyebrows. Hoping to not get in the way, Nora and Atticus slowly made their way to the kitchen, hearing Bella's voice somewhere yelling at someone.

Noticing some lemonade Narcissa made yesterday, Nora grabbed it from the fridge, Atticus holding two drinks for her. "Not the drink I meant." Theo sighed, Evan and Regulus following them into the kitchen. "Where's Avery? I thought he was here?" Nora asked, chugging back her drink.

She needed to gain some confidence in order to speak with the dark lord, tapping her foot and praying to merlin. "Got a bootycall—"

"Please never say that word ever again, but it's true." Cutting off Evan and his lack of words, regulus rolled his eyes at his friend, looking over at Nora. "How was it though? The meeting?" He asked, changing topics.