chapter eighty six

Her arm was itchy, ears ringing as she carefully walked through the corridors, finally being back to classes after Slughorn decided he should to. Nora knew it wasn't because of her father dying, but also because of the high blood pressure he's had, taking some time at St.Mungos. Unfortunately all potion classes were canceled for a while; and it made Nora feel worse than ever.

Nora Black was naturally a nervous girl, however her nerves have been on high, experiencing odd things happen to her every now and then. She couldn't quite understand it, but the mains thing she kept saying, was someone was controlling her and doing these things that she normally wouldn't.

The cold breeze hit her cheeks as she made her way to the great hall for dinner, noticing all the decorations that were now properly hung up, amazed by all the lights. "Did you know the muggles have a Santa?" Said James, coming beside her with all his friends.

"What the hell is that?" She asked, looking at Remus who would know more. "A magic man that eats cookies and gives you presents." Stunned by this new information, Nora always had a secret fascination for the muggle world, and this just proved there's more they don't know.

"Saint Nicholas they call him." James told her, Pettigrew agreeing. "Did he go to Hogwarts?" Nora asked, "because if he's magic, then of course."

"Nora! Don't fall for it, it's a made up thing. They did the same thing to me." Sirius said, covering his sisters ears from their lies. Nora gaped her mouth open, sneering at their laughter, watching them high five another.

"That was very rude of you, dicks." She spat, Sirius nodding in a agreement, watching his sister whip her hair so fast it could cut someone, walking towards the slytherin table. Sirius stopped her for a moment, smiling at regulus, having the face that seemed like a favour.

"You two are going to Grimmauld yes?" He asked; both of them looking at each other. Nora knew there was only one other place to attend to on Christmas Eve, unfortunately staying at Grimmauld this year.

"Of course." Nora gritted, comfortably placing her hands on her hips. "Okay good, I have a box in my room—"

"Your room? Mother locked it from the inside, nobody can get in or out." Regulus informed, cutting off his brother, Nora looking at him. Although they weren't getting along; Nora saw a spark of sympathy in his eyes, squinting to make sure it wasn't a star that twinkled above them.

He really did have sympathy in his eyes.

She felt her body become warm, Sirius groaning and deciding to leave, needing to rethink his plan, Nora finally able to eat, sitting in front of Atticus. It had been a while since she saw him, smiling as she began to eat.

"You look dreadful Nora." Jumping at Pandora appearing beside regulus, Nora pinched herself to make sure this wasn't a dream, wondering where she came from. "It's just been a long day." She announced, Evan nodding his head.

"What did you and Dumbledore talk about?" Atticus asked, finally speaking. Nora didn't know if she was able to speak with the presence of pandora, regulus nodding his head. "Oh er, not much; mostly talked to James' father and moody— and guess what ?"

Leaning forward, Nora was lucky to not have the Gryffindors right beside them, taking a second to say it. "James, wants to be an auror. Do you know what the Aurors are going right now? arresting those who are death eaters!" She gritted through teeth; biting her left index finger, beginning to massage her temples.

"What?" Regulus gasped, looking at Evan with misery. "They also here because they spotted Theo and Damon here." She whispered again, giving them all the insight. "Fuck me." Evan said, noticing how they were indeed still here, roaming the castles.