chapter one hundred

Telling the truth. She used to be really good at explaining her feelings than bottling it up at one in life, people hearing her out and what she had to say most of the time. That was all gone, soaking up the tears with her pillow, day in and day out, Nora Black was struggling, and all she needed was a clean sheet, standing in front of many Gryffindors, about to teach them how to defend themselves.

"If I'm being honest, If you were ever to fight the Lestrange bothers, and Bellatrix. You're as good as dead. It's simple as that." She stated, walking around them and intimating them, quite liking the power she was in. "Death eaters or not, you'll be dead."

She could tell some were nervous about this, especially with a Slytherin that could drop truth bombs like it was nothing, and she just did. "Crucio, avada, imperio. I guarantee they've used all three on many people and animals— that poor rabbit." She mumbled to herself, getting a little off track.

"But let's not forget Lucius Malfoy, although he is my brother in law, he's also a dick and has no shame on spells. There are many things you should know when it comes to defending yourself. If you think disarming is the right spell against them, raise your hand." She demanded, standing in front of them, widening her eyes in concern when most of fhn raised their hands.

"Oh wow, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought." She whispered, Sirius coming to stand beside her. "They can do magic without their wands! Come on." He whined, Nora pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I was getting to that— get back in your spot." Nora hissed, pushing her brother to go back. "Nora, just a quick question, exactly how do you know so much about this?" Lily asked, raising her hand. Nora looked at the girl, knowing this was her idea, narrowing her eyes at her, putting her hand behind her back.

"Well beautiful redhead, Bella has done the cruico spell on me, rabatsan tried imperio on a spider and rodulphus killed a bunny right before my eyes. I've seen Lucius malfoy half my life to see the shit he's done. And they aren't the only ones who have traumatized me, thank you very much." She sassed, taking her wand out of her boot.

"Look, I would say this is easy, but it isn't. For me, it's survival, for you; it's about pleasing Dumbledore into thinking you're fit for this organization." Yawning a little as it was early and she was standing in the middle of the room of requirement, Nora was avoiding eye contact with anyone, not wanting to make this personal.

It seemed the Gryffindors were getting more scared than determined, noticing the way Remus slapped the back james' head with the way she started talking about the Lestranges, squinting her eyes at them. Lily had also been standing beside James, wondering what was happening over there.

"Black we understand if this isn't what you want to do." McKinnon pointed out, Nora wondering what she meant by that. "Look. Okay I may not be the best person who should be telling you this; but if you want to defend yourself, then you gotta understand the Slytherins— the purebloods, we're fucked up, mentally and physically. I see the little jabs everyone says towards me," beginning to walk around, Nora was feeling more anger than usual, circling the boys first.

"Oh look at them, they are fucked up children. Yes! That's true, but it's your comments that make us want to kill you. Us compared to you, you wouldn't have a shot of defending yourself. The Slytherins knew every spell inside and out, the death eaters won't  even challenge you in a duel. You will simply die."

Looking at Remus and knowing his condition, he may have some advantage, stronger than anyone here. Lily looked like she wanted to cry, James pressing his lips into a fine line as Sirius was agreeing with everything she said. "I know I'm saying a lot of things, but you need to remember the ones who are death eaters are the ones who have been wanting to wipe out the fucking population. They'll do anything— and I mean anything to get their way."