chapter seventy seven

Sirius and Nora still were in disagreement, but for Nora he was just fighting himself because she simply did not need to defend herself to him. She laid out everything on the table and yet Sirius is still calling her a liar, it wouldn't even make sense, Nora has never once sided with her parents, so why start now?

As much as she appreciated James sticking up for her that day, she also needed to stay away from him, having to go to the Malfoys with the Lestranges, sighing when they were greeted by Luicius. "Malfoy, is Narcissa here?" Bella asked, Nora standing beside her.

"What do you think Bella?" He gritted, sneering at her. Nora grimaced, hoping her husband would never be rude to regulus, looking at her brother. "Wow." Whispered Rabastan, his brother nudging him go knock it off.

"Yes! Come in." Yelled Narcissa, coming to the door which putting some earrings on, kissing Nora and regulus on the cheek with a smile. "Oh my days! You two have grown so much." She blushed, the two almost the same height.

"Regulus your hair, looks very handsome, doesn't it sweetheart?" Narcissa asked her fiancé, Lucius humming. "Nora, your hair is alright." Frowning at his comment, Nora quite liked her hair and she never saw herself changing it, having it in a bun today.

"He's just joking rory, i want your opinion on something— it's the reason I invited you all." She told them, Lucius already walking outside. Nora followed her cousin as the five of them walked to the garden, all gasping when it looked like it was brought back to life, a small water fountain, a garden and a swing set that was moving by itself.

"Cissy... why is there, that?" Regulus asked; not understanding what it was. "I'm not pregnant Reggie. Not yet at least! But I do hope to have a boy and girl, name them Carina and Draco, they would be the sweetest."

"Why Carina and Draco?" Regulus asked, breaking the awkward tension. "My name was going to be Carina, and Draco means dragon, which is Lucius' patronus, I think it would be beautiful, twins would be better, immediate best friends."

Nora seethed through her teeth for a second, rabastan chuckling a little, nudging her to cheer up. "I think that's beautiful, don't you Nora?"

"Totally." She gritted, hating this feeling that they just completely written Sirius out of their lives, exactly what did they did to Andromeda too, pretending she just doesn't exist anymore.

"You're not seriously considering a child? Let alone two? Are you mad?" Bellatrix screeched, walking to her sister to try and get her to reconsider. Half turning to Lucius, Nora was quite enjoying the drama, knowing hers, is always centred around herself; enjoying it from the side.

"Don't be absurd Bella, this is for our future, plus I think it's good we're planning ahead, who knows, with the war going on, we could die soon."

Widening her eyes with that comment, Nora wasn't the only one to have that reaction, Bella cackling like an idiot as regulus stood closer to his sister, wondering why they were invited to their absurd dinner party.

"Well she isn't wrong, with the way the death eaters are handling everything, makes me worried to know my son is endangering his life, and with the way these two are barley 18, risking lives they never had a choice in, least Lucius chose. Tom Riddle stops for nobody."

"No he doesn't."

The hairs on the back of her head stood up, regulus clinging to her as they were too scared to turn around once more. Nora felt the air get colder around them as they weren't the only ones shocked, Bella bowing as the Lestrange Brothers nodded their heads respectfully.

Nora knew they had to turn as well, struggling to breathe a little, back in the presence of the dark lord, walking towards them and looking at their garden.