chapter one hundred and ten

The days were long, nights were short. Nora didn't think she would like being home this often, shopping with Narcissa, hanging out with Atticus or with the marauders. She even got to meet the muggle girls Theo and Damon were dating, approving with how they were both blondes. Regardless, Nora was starting to get bored.

She could only hang out with James so many hours in a day, and annoy Atticus with her problems so much. The days were soon starting to blend into each other, waiting for something exciting to happen and then it did.

Tom riddle was ready for war again.

His three week hiatus was a shock to those who devote themselves to him and who want to be him. The day he was ready for action, Nora cried for two hours, suffering in a house all by her lonesome. She and her mother stayed on opposites end of the house, both wishing for regulus to come back, but Walburga knew he'd choose Nora over anyone else.

Sleeping comfortably, Nora didn't want to wake up, however she never got the decision of waking up, screaming when she saw Bellatrix hovering over her and violently waking her up, scaring herself to death. "What the fuck Bella?" Nora huffed, her curly hair all over the place.

"Morning sunshine, we have a meeting today!" She giggled, Nora moving her hair out of her face. "What? It's only ten." Nora huffed, never remembering a time where he decided to do early mornings.

"Get excited! We're leaving in ten." Bella cackled, rushing out of her room and yelling for Walburga. Sighing in bed, Nora wish she could cry at least one more time, crawling out when she nearly screamed again when seeing rabastan and rodulphus.

"So this is what a depressed girls room looks like." Rodulphus spoke, almost taking notes for when he has to take care of a child. "I'm not depressed— but yes, regulus' room is also like this." Nora rolled her eyes, making her bed as the two brothers handed her pillows.

They were almost studying Nora, after coming out of her connected washroom, they were still looking at her things, even the outfit she wanted to wear. "Will you be warm enough?" Rabastan asked her, Nora looking at her black leggings underneath her skirt that was paired with her white sweater, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay what's happening?" She asked, a little confused. "Bella wants a kid— you're our study subject." Rabastan said; Nora looking at him. "I need to learn how to be the fun uncle— because clearly you're the bad taste in clothing aunt." He sassed, Nora scoffing.

"Gee thanks. Can we go now?" She asked, sounding like a true child at heart. "We need you to pack a bag." Stated rabastan, eating a croissant. Looking over at Rudolphus; Nora didn't like how that sounded, pressing her lips into a fine line.

"Why?"

"Because you're going to be staying with us for a while, now pack a bag." Rodulphus repeated, already holding one for her. Not liking how both sounded like fathers all of a sudden, Nora wish she could warn James she wouldn't be able to see him for a while, knowing this could be bad.

Grabbing random clothes that seemed to work, Nora looked at the two, unaware of what to do. "Exactly how many children? Because over three you'd be building a mini quidditch army." Nora asked, wanting to know the exact number.

Walking out with one in front and one behind, Nora didn't hear and see her mother anyone to be in sight, all walking out with Bellatrix already waiting outside. "Ah about time! Shall we?" She asked, holding her husbands hand and apparating away.

Rolling her eyes to be beside rabastan, the brunette gripped his shoulder as the two aparated away as well, ending up in the main foyer of the Lestrange manor. The last time she was here, it's was dark and depressing, but clearly Narcissa was making her rounds of making manors less loney, fixing this one with no problem.