chapter sixty one

AUTHORS NOTE: haha hi, don't hate me ;)

Regulus Black has grown to be many things, but the one thing he never thought he would see, was his sister going into a spiral and never coming back as her normal self. He tried to ignore the rumours amongst other people, that it's a curse for the girls in the Black family to go in a trance and become insane.

The way he was watching her on and off to be happy and then sad made him worried, one of the reasons why him and Sirius came up with the plan to get the daily prophet to talk about her and quidditch, showing other people that she isn't going to be like Bellatrix, or their own mother.

There was a plan, and their plan went beautifully, that was until they received the daily prophet; immediately running to Sirius and slapping him with it. "Oi! What the bloody hell reggie?" Sirius hissed, standing with Remus as well.

"We need to talk," he said, his eyes shifting to Remus and nodding him a hello. "Alone though." He said, giving an apologetic look towards the bloke.

"Oh, look, anyone else." The lad cleared his throat, walking away for Sirius and regulus to talk. Waiting for the lad to be out of earshot, regulus threw the paper in his face, showing the front cover to be a moving photo of Nora and regulus being carried in the air, a smile on both their faces.

NORA VEGA BLACK, FIRST FEMALE ON THR SLYTHERIN QUIDDITCH TEAM AFTER 25 YEARS TAKE HOME A VICTORY WITH HER AS KEEPER. ( see page 12 for more details )

Sirius mumbled the headlines, his eyebrows furrowing when seeing nothing wrong with it. "I don't see the problem Reggie." Regulus rolled his eyes, his wand tapping to the words of where read the article. Sirius looked back down and flipped through the pages, another smaller moving picture of Nora with Theodore Nott in the common room, her face confused as Nott raised her arm in the way with a smile on his.

Nora Black, a twin sister, a best friend, someone to look up to, and a female being able to play on the slytherin quidditch team after almost 30 years of only males playing. The captains thought Nora was their best bet after their real keeper was injured. Captains, Damon Avery and Theodore Nott trusted Nora enough and trained her for a moment that would make or break their team to advance at Hogwarts Witchcraft and wizardry. Doing so, the youngest, regulus black saved the team with catching the snitch as Nora was winded by the end of the game, slytherin may just win the whole thing.

"She was our natural choice, seeing her as our little sister and training her to be the best. People underestimate Nora, they forget she is a force to be a reckon with. Taking care of her younger brother while keeping the family together, she has been through hell and back and watching her play quidditch, it's like a part of her childhood has been cured." Theodore Nott spoke, a year 7 student on his way towards graduation.

"Some are worried about her, with Bellatrix becoming insane, her mother hysterical, it's rumoured it'll happen to Nora sooner or later. I mean can you blame the girl? Half the women in her family go insane and with her twin brother being disowned; she's picking up the slack. If I were in her shoes, I would've lost it months ago. Sooner or later It'll happened to her." Elizabeth Flint, a dorm mate of Nora's spoke up. She wasn't the only one to notice the patterns of Nora, others seeing it with their own eyes.

Congratulations for slytherin and their professor Horace Slughorn advancing to play against Hufflepuff in the quidditch cup later in the year.
- Rita skeeter.

Regulus saw the minute Sirius felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest, it was because he had the same reaction. They both knew Betty was Nora's best friend, what hurt more was her exposing the way Nora has behaving. As odd as it was, they never thought she would call Nora insane.