chapter one hundred and nine

It wasn't a new thing for Nora Black to be sleeping in a house full of boys all around her, but for some reason it felt different this time, getting ready for bed in a place she's never slept in. Wearing a white gown like the one she wears to bed, Nora wondered if Timmy went to her house and grabbed her clothes, realizing he did when she looked at her clothes, knowing Effie wouldn't have something like this just laying around

Nora knew Walburga wouldn't even notice his presence if he was there, probably passed out in bed already. Regardless, Nora was happy to get away from there, sitting in the room that wasn't too far away from the boys, feeling a bit weird to sleep in the bed.

The boys had already gone to bed, but Nora was wide awake, even staring out her window, wishing regulus could do the same, stuck in the dungeons. She imagined he was at the astronomy tower, wishing she was safe, and she was in this moment, but she needed sleep.

Pacing back and forth, counting sheep; none of it seemed to be working for her, deciding to see if anyone else was up. Jumping off her bed and seeing what James was up to, Nora tipped toed to his room; trying her hardest to not make the floor creak. Hurrying and opening his door, Nora was surprised to see him sleeping, snoring a little too.

Freezing when he stopped snoring, Nora stood by the door as he grumbled out something. "Nora?" He asked. Standing there shocked by how he knew it was her, Nora hummed; walking over to him. "Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked her, his eyes still closed.

Not surprised by how she could understand him, Nora took a moment to think about what to say next, sighing. "I just can't sleep, I don't know why." She whispered, the door already shut. James didn't respond to her, but rather lifted his arm with his bedsheets, scooting farther away from the empty space.

"Get in." He mumbled out, his eyes fluttering a little. "What? I—"

"No please get in." He told her, his eyes fully awake now, looking at her. Sighing and looking at him, Nora grabbed the bedsheets as she laid beside him, looking at the ceiling. "Can I tell you a story?" He asked her, yawning for a moment.

Nora put her hands over the bedsheets, nodding her head as peace took over her, swallowing the lump in her throat. "There was this girl, who had trouble sleeping, and now suddenly she was in her boyfriends bed as he's half asleep and now wants her to be sleeping as well. The end." He sassed, Nora rolling her eyes, knowing she should've seen that coming.

"Oh look at that! I'm not longer tired." She sassed back, James chuckling. "Why can't you sleep? and why is your nightgown so long?" He asked.

"I don't know, it happens sometimes. By now it should've passed." Nora sighed out, rubbing her eyes. "Well, you can stay here for the night if you'd like, I know you also can't sleep in silence." Hearing his faint music of classical music, Nora didn't deserve James, hearing the wind gushing against the trees.

"It is quite cozy in here." The girl pointed out, quite liking the atmosphere. Scooting closer to James, Nora wrapped her arm around James' body, nuzzling against his shoulder. Neither of them complained of how they comfortable they were, beginning to fall asleep together.

"Think they shagged?"

"Yeah because they shagged fully clothed."

"I don't think they would do that with us in the others rooms." Peter told the two boys, all staring at how James and Nora were sleeping, his arms wrapped around her stomach as her back as against his chest, holding his hand in the mix of it.

"They are quite cute together, maybe we shouldn't tackle them." Remus suggested, Peter nodding in agreement. "Are you kidding me? It's almost noon, Effie didn't make breakfast cause she knew we'd still be sleeping." Sirius told him, all sighing.