chapter one hundred and two

She was the first one to finish her N.E.W.Ts, and she was the third person to graduate, being handed a little thank you gift by her headmaster. Nora Black was simply done Hogwarts, staring at her common room one more time and letting the memories hit her like a ton of bricks.

If there was one thing she was going to miss about this place, it was the common room, the laughter, the cries, partying after winning a quidditch game. She didn't think she would miss the fights, but those were just as entertaining than the parties.

It felt like she was never there anymore, about to step on to the train, Nora heard a whistle, turning to see James come over to her. "Nervous?" He asked her, holding her hands, looking at her.

"No, I just don't want to leave yet, feels too soon." She said, squeezing his hands a little. For once Nora didn't care about if people were looking at her anymore, staring at James and feeling loved for once. "I wanted to ask you before we got on the train," James hesitated to speak, taking a deep breath.

"This time, and don't lie. I feel like we're in a very good place right now, do I have to worry about you? Are you going to be okay at Grimmuald?" He asked in a very firm tone, holding Nora's hands very tightly, showing his affection to her.

Nora let go of his right hand, resting it on his cheek as she leaned in to kiss him, not caring who was there to witness it, breaking the kiss. "I'm going to be okay James, I'll be visiting you and Sirius, I'll be doing a lot of things I couldn't. We're also going to be okay, i guarantee that."

For once she wasn't lying, genuinely believing she was going to be okay, James' eyes a little watery, loving her so much, Nora knowing. "Shall we get on?" She asked, both walking on, staring at each other.

They both say on different ends of the train, letting go of their hands, knowing they were to see each other at the end of the train ride, walking away to find their friends. Nora felt her heart flutter like she just found out she liked James, feeling good about herself for once, holding her heart as she but her lip, sitting down with her best friend , confused as to know where Evan and Regulus

"The loo, stomach has been acting up." Atticus informed her, looking away from the window. "I wanted to ask you something," he said, Nora letting him have the floor.

"Has Peter seem off to you? He once asked me something and ever since I've been a little worried." He stated. Nora knew Pettigrew was a very quiet child, although he didn't like to speak a lot, Nora shrugged her shoulders, feeling bad that she hadn't gotten to know him properly, never making a proper effort to connect with him.

"What'd he say?" She asked, invested with this. "He said, have you ever felt like you're invisible sometimes, letting the days go by without a care? When he asked me that, all I did was freeze and look at him." Shrugging his shoulders as his face was covered with worry, Nora didn't know what that meant, but she knew that didn't sound good, a blank expression on her face.

"Did you ask what he meant by that?" The brunette asked, Atticus nodding. "He just said he feels like a coward most days, especially with you training them. He doesn't think he has it in him to do this. Then McKinnon came and he went back to being quiet. I don't know, he's just been acting weird."

Stressing at that answer, Nora turned to see the two boys come back, noticing they began to move, finally leaving Hogwarts. Her stomach did a turn, ignoring the slight pain as she looked at Evan. "Everything okay?" She asked for two, noticing his eye bags were darker than usual, wondering if he was okay.

"I'm fine, just ready to go home." He mumbled, taking the window seat, seeing rain trickling down. It began to get heavier as Nora looked at regulus, a little tired these last couple days, trying to fake a smile to her, but Nora could see very clearly.