Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

The next book "I was reborn after being divorced by pretending to be good" or "The Fake Young Master quit [Rebirth]"

Jian Xia was divorced.

His father's business failed, and his mother was seriously ill. From being admired by everyone to being a laughing stock, it seemed like overnight.

After being annulled, when Jian Xia was cleaning up the chat records, an avatar that had been added by mistake at some point and hadn't been seen for many years suddenly lit up.

Soon, the Fu family proposed marriage to the Jian family.

It is said that the future head of the Fu family suddenly fell seriously ill and urgently needed a happy event to resolve the bad luck.

Facing the unrealistically lucrative marriage conditions, Jian Xia gritted her teeth and agreed.

Everyone said that Fu Hanyun was cold and perverse by nature, no matter how good the other party was, he didn't bother to take a look at him, not to mention that he was seriously ill now?

Everyone: Jian Xia's life is really hard. Even if she gets married, she will probably only be a widow and a nanny...

Jian Xia: That's right, if he wasn't really in a desperate situation, with Fu Hanyun's background and status, how could he see him falling into the quagmire?

It wasn't until one night, after a sleepless night, that Jian Xia woke up.

Unbearable, he raised his red eyes from crying, and complained to the man in front of him in a low voice: You are pretending to be sick!

The man lowered his head, his warm breath brushed over Jian Xia's cheeks, his voice was hoarse and sexy: "With you, everything will be cured."

Fu Hanyun has always kept a low profile, but this year he had a small birthday party.

Countless people came to give gifts to please, including Jian Xia's ex-fiance Wei Cheng.

Wei Cheng presented a generous gift and pleaded with Fu Hanyun for a project, but Fu Hanyun pointed to Jian Xia in his arms, showing a tender and pampered look that he had never had before: It doesn't matter what I said, I have to ask my lover OK.

Wei Cheng: ...

Everyone: ...

Who said that Jian Xia went to be a widow to be a nanny? It's obvious that she was pampered in the palm of her hand, okay?

Fu Hanyun loved Jian Xia for many years, and finally waited until the Wei family divorced.

He didn't want to wait any longer, so he took the man into his arms step by step for the camp.

[The beauty of the prosperous age who thought she was really happy was loved by x, and finally got to attack every step of the way]

Edible guide:

① Part of it involves the content of the entertainment industry and has no original form.

②Career and love go hand in hand, Cookie

Fu Hanyun: With my hands, I will regard you as king.

Chapter 1

[It's numb, the top-notch relationship that has been squatting for several days with sincerity is actually Zhou Li? 】

[Zhou Li is considered a top-notch guy? The top is barely enough, right? And isn't the man kissing Zhou Li in the photo Jian Xia's fiancé? panic.jpg]

[Shouldn't it be, I've talked with a good-looking little brother like Jian Xia, can I still have a crush on others? 】