Chapter 23

In order to take care of the patient, when going upstairs, Jian Xia hugged the courier box into her arms with lightning speed.

When Fu Hanyun reached out to pick it up, he quickly dodged it.

"I can come." He smiled and raised his face.

Jian Xia's smile was particularly pretty, with a small pear swirling at the corner of her lips, but inexplicably, Fu Hanyun still saw some kind of pressure from his slightly curved eyes.

That? The pressure is invisible, and Jian Xia endured it calmly.

It made Fu Hanyun unconsciously think of the emptiness and fear in his heart when his parents died when he was five years old.

It has been a long time, and those feelings have long been blurred, but when I think about it occasionally, the despair in my heart is still very clear.

Jian Xia will also be afraid, because this is his home, and Jian Xia has never? never regarded it as her own home.

At least not yet.

Fu Hanyun looked down at him for a moment, and didn't fight with him for the cardboard box.

Under the light, his eyes were extremely dark, which set off his already fair skin with an indescribable feeling.

Like fragility, but also like loneliness, Jian Xia couldn't tell clearly, but somehow felt a little sour in her heart.

Although the cause of the disease could not be found out, it was obvious that Fu Hanyun's body was indeed unwell.

But it's all like this, and as a "funder", I still don't forget to help him.

High-quality is high-quality, educated is educated.

Let Jian Xia secretly make up her mind.

As a "commodity" in a certain sense, he should try his best to be valuable, with high utilization rate and high cost performance, so that Fu Hanyun will not regret buying it.

After a moment of silence, Fu Hanyun raised his hand slightly, and then put it down again.

"Go? Go." He said softly.

The wooden stairs were spotless, and the polished light could be seen. The two stepped up one after the other. In the quiet space, there was a slight sound of footsteps.

Jian Xia pursed her lips, looked at the surrounding environment curiously and cautiously, the suppressed tension in her heart slowly emerged again.

At night? How should I sleep?

Is it with Fu Hanyun?

still......

It stands to reason that, as an interesting "commodity", he shouldn't have the idea of "or".

If Fu Hanyun didn't hate her, he should take the initiative to share the same bed.

Jian Xia pursed her lips, and quietly raised her eyes to look at Fu Hanyun's figure.

Fu Hanyun is really tall, especially when he is one or two steps taller than himself. Even though Jian Xia is 1.8 meters tall, she has to raise her head to put his whole body into her eyes. .

Looking at it from this angle, his legs are longer, and his proportions are not at all inferior to Fan Ling, who is a supermodel.

Against the backdrop of broad shoulders, the waist also looks extremely strong and resilient.

If one only looked at the back view, no one would have imagined that this person's body would be so poor.

Already on the second floor, Fu Hanyun leaned on the handrail of the stairs, smiled and turned his head away.