Chapter 36

When she woke up in the morning, Jian Xia hugged Fu Hanyun again with her arms and legs.

One arm of his is slanted across his chest, and his head is resting on his neck. If the angle of his lips is lowered a little, it will directly stick to his skin...

This posture was so comfortable that he slowly opened his eyes and then narrowed them for a while? Suddenly he came back to his senses.

Jian Xia didn't dare to move?, Taking chances, he carefully raised his head to look at Fu Hanyun.

It's just different from being at Fu Hanyun's house, this time Fu Hanyun is awake.

His eyelashes were slightly lowered, and a pair of dark eyes were looking at him quietly.

Jian Xia: "..."

In the room? The curtains were drawn, and Fu Hanyun's eyelashes were very thick, which blocked his eyes, making Jian Xia unable to see his emotions clearly for a while.

Jian Xia carefully propped up her body, not noticing that her collar was opened a little, revealing a trace of snow-white skin.

"Good morning." Jian Xia withdrew her body guiltily, thinking that it would be bad if Fu Hanyun thought she was deliberately taking advantage of him.

Although he was really sleepy just now, but...

But why did he lie in his arms after opening his eyes? Squinted for a while?

Especially the other party? He is still a patient, and even more so? It seems that he is not as good as a beast.

"I, I..." Jian Xia searched for a suitable word in her brain that just woke up and wanted to explain.

But before he could think it through, Fu Hanyun interrupted him.

"I know." He said, his voice was hoarse as if he had just woken up.

he knows? What does he know?? Jian Xia was stunned for a moment.

Did you know that he was just now? Didn't sleep well or knew that he couldn't resist the beauty, even if he was sick, he wanted to take advantage of him on purpose?

Thinking of the second possibility, Jian Xia unconsciously curled up her toes in embarrassment.

No, you don't know.

Jian Xia closed her eyes, thinking that she still had to explain this matter by herself.

In fact, isn't he just sleeping in a bad position?

If Fu Hanyun mind?, then just add another bed in his bedroom. Anyway, his bedroom is so big, so it won't affect him. What if there is something? He can do it at night take care of.

How simple is it?

Jian Xia finally finished her mental preparation, and said slowly: "I am..."

"You just regard me as your doll, don't you?" Fu Hanyun smiled lightly, and glanced at the doll under his bed.

Jian Xia: "..."

On the rug beside his bed was a stuffed bear half the height of a person.

In fact, the little bear has never been in bed, but Jian Xia occasionally holds it on the carpet, reading books and watching dramas or something?...

Hearing this, Jane Xia paused.

Fu Hanyun's slightly sleepy voice is so pleasant, especially with a slight smile, Jian Xia didn't feel relaxed at first, but felt sexy inexplicably.

Sexually felt that his body was tense and his back was slightly numb.

Electric sparks crackled, crackled, and exploded from the itchy place along the spine to the back of the head. Jian Xia felt that all the strength in her body was blown away.