Chapter 53

Jian Xia is wearing Qi Xi's clothes.

Under the waist-tight suit, the collar of the shirt was unruly torn apart, revealing a slender and white neck, and under the collar, a sexy collarbone full of sunshine...

Under the carelessly lowered eyelashes, the light made his skin almost transparent.

It was very different from the Jian Xia I was familiar with.

Even though Jian Xia's actions at this moment are humble and polite, Wei Cheng is still agitated by the mixture of innocence and sex appeal that naturally pours out of him.

His lips tightened unconsciously.

In an instant, everyone else in the field seemed to have disappeared, leaving only Jian Xia standing in place, every move, frown and smile became slower and clearer.

But, from the beginning to the end, Jian Xia didn't cast even a single look at him?

Wei Cheng lowered his eyes in disappointment, Jian Xia was full of sunshine, and his glistening white neck kept swaying in front of his eyes.

In fact, he knows better than anyone else that Jian Xia is really shining now.

Demon Master, N.U...

Regardless of movies or fashion resources, what he holds in his hand is the most top-notch.

He is destined to go farther and farther, so far that in the future he is only worthy of looking up.

When I couldn't see you at home before, I was just thinking about it, but after I saw it, everything became lost.

Later? Regret was like ten thousand ants devouring his heart, which made him suffer uncomfortably.

It seems that there is a place? Anyone can come forward and send blessings to him, but he can't.

He sits here, like a joke for people to look up to, the more successful Jian Xia is, the more ridiculous he is.

After an unknown amount of time, Wei Cheng lowered his head and took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and clicked on the dialog box with Jian Xia.

Originally, he wanted to send a "congratulations", but when he saw the shocking red exclamation marks in the dialog box, he realized that he had been blackmailed by Jane Xia for a long time.

When I looked up again, the filming had already started, and Xue Tian and Qi Xi were standing at the gate of the stock exchange, talking politely.

"Stop, stop, stop..." Qi Chunhe said impatiently, "Zhou Li, what expression do you have? Do it again."

The camera started to advance again, and Qi Xi raised his eyes with a smile: "Mr. Xue also plays with this?"

Zhou Li: "..."

Only by taking a deep breath can he not help but not explode.

How can it be?

How could N.U fall in love with Jian Xia?

He really doesn't understand, besides a pretty face, what else does Jian Xia have?

Thinking of how much he spent to order N.U's dress during the AQ ceremony, Zhou Li really felt that where he slapped Jian Xia in the face, it was clearly Jian Xia slapping himself in the face PIAPIAPIA.

It's really hateful.

I only hate myself since I was slapped at the time, why not more? Slap a few times, and the other half of his face too?