Chapter 8

"Hmm~", Jian Xia sat firmly in the car, lowered her head to fasten her seat belt, and hummed a little hesitant nasal sound. In the end, he closed his eyes and called out, "Brother."

"En." Fu Hanyun replied in a low voice, pursed her thin lips slightly, and forcibly suppressed the vigorous smile on the corners of her lips.

"Have you had dinner?" Jian Xia asked.

It's only past seven o'clock, and there is a traffic jam on the road. It will take more than half an hour to come from the summer entertainment. Fu Hanyun may not have eaten dinner.

He was not in good health and couldn't stand hunger, Jian Xia thought that if he hadn't eaten yet, she would accompany him to have something to eat before going home.

While talking, he habitually raised his hands and rubbed his cheeks that had been blown cold by the wind. He felt that the tips of his ears were a little hot, and he pulled off the wool cap calmly.

The black and smooth hair poured down and hung a little messy on his forehead, making his small white face look smaller, but it also completely covered up the redness.

The fingertips moved unconsciously, and then became quiet again. Fu Hanyun said, "I've eaten."

He asked again, "What about you, did you have dinner with your roommates?"

"Nothing special," Jian Xia smiled, the pears on the corners of her lips vortexed a little: "It's just some home-cooked food."

Probably seeing that she didn't show the slightest difference to that call, after a short period of embarrassment, Jian Xia quickly relaxed.

His expression was lighter than the last time we met in Ryan, and his amber eyes were particularly bright.

"Very happy?" Fu Hanyun asked.

"No." Jian Xia said

"Huh?" Fu Hanyun turned his head to look over.

I don't know if it's because the lights outside are too warm, but for no reason, Jian Xia saw a subtle concern in his eyes.

The interior of the carriage was very warm, the driver drove the car smoothly and steadily, and the light outside the window came in mottled and hazy.

Everything feels comfortable and easy to relax.

So Jian Xia said: "I met an annoying person."

"Bullying you?" Fu Hanyun asked.

Thinking of Zhang Rui's flushed face and angry face today, Jian Xia couldn't help laughing: "It's not bad for me to bully him."

Accompanied by his laughter, Fu Hanyun also laughed, his voice was low and pleasant.

"So powerful?" he asked.

This is the first time Jian Xia has seen Fu Hanyun's smile like this, it seems that the winter snow melts, and the flowers bloom directly into the warmth of spring almost without overdoing it.

Fu Hanyun looks so pretty when she smiles, he thought.

If he gets to know him better, maybe he will suggest that he should smile more when he has nothing to do.

"En." Jian Xia nodded.

I hope that when Fu Hanyun comes to his home, he can smile as much as he does now.

Two days ago, his mother asked him to take Fu Hanyun to the house to have a look. She thought it would not be easy, but she didn't expect it to be easy.