Chapter 101

It is not surprising to most people, no matter in the industry or not, that a demon master will explode, but it is still a bit surprising that it has exploded to this extent.

If nothing else, Demon Master may also break Director Qu Shui's previous box office record.

As a matter of fact, the demon master had invested in many companies when it came out, but only Xia Ri Entertainment accepted it.

Seeing the huge profits and influence brought by this movie now, all parties who passed the script before are regretful on the one hand, and have to admire Fu Hanyun's vision of reading the script on the other hand.

At this moment, after reviewing the book again, everyone realized belatedly that this book really has potential to explode.

Regardless of Bai Yan's ignorant admiration at the beginning, or Xiao Dao who took it as his mission to catch monsters, he was finally moved by Xiao Yao's purity and kindness, and asked himself the question "Do demons really deserve to die" from the bottom of their hearts for the first time...

Or was he not injured and seriously injured in the back? The demon secretly took care of him, and the short but beautiful ambiguous time experienced by one person and one demon.

That kind of wonderful feeling that makes people smile involuntarily, and their heart is as soft and sweet as cotton candy...

After the little demon at the back was found and hunted down by the sect of cultivating immortals, Buran stepped forward, and the two were forced into a desperate situation, which was full of tragedy.

As the plot progresses, Buran is willing to risk the world's disapproval by accepting the demonic little demon as his apprentice, and carefully raising him up.

Just like the last time, the little demon fell in love with Buran again, even though he was his master.

All people can deeply feel the sense of powerlessness in the reincarnation of fate.

It's just that this time the plot is even more twists and turns.

Don't dye for Bai Yan, go to the bones, and don't hesitate to use his own body to transform the devil's energy for her. He was almost swallowed by the devil's energy, but Bai Yan, under the blessing of the devil's energy and hatred, inflicted the same torture on him ...

This torture is not only the torture of Buran, but also the torture of Baiyan.

Because when the punishment is over, the devil energy enters the body, and all the memories come back, the pain is infinitely magnified.

She knew what kind of sacrifice Buran had made for him, what kind of pain she had endured, and she also knew how she had hurt Buran.

So when Bai Yan felt hatred in his heart, the hearts of the audience were completely controlled.

Not to mention, Qushui can also express those subtle emotions and thoughts incisively and vividly.

A frown and a smile, a look back and a lowered eyebrow are all emotions, and they are all memorable.

And the two actors not only did a perfect interpretation of the roles, but they are also well-deserved handsome men and beautiful women, one is better than the other

Plus that stunning special effects, soundtrack and costumes...

How is it possible for such a film to capture the audience's heart from beginning to end? Will it be a hit?

The Demon Master is a story that touches people's hearts directly with elegance in the vulgar, small in the small and big in the middle. It has a magical power that makes people cry and laugh for it.