Chapter 54

The video was switched on, and the young man who looked like a lotus came into view unexpectedly.

Their hair was still wet, and there were crystal drops of water condensing on the ends of their hair, which were still dripping.

Following the glistening white water marks, there is a slightly open collar, and the deep, wet collarbone halfway under the collar...

Unconsciously, Fu Hanyun's movement of turning the pen outside the camera slowed down, and the corners of his lips were flattened quietly.

His dark eyes raised slightly, and met Jian Xia's beautiful eyes on the screen.

Those eyes were also wet, and the slightly drooping eyelashes were wetted into strands, making them look blacker and longer, probably because they just took a bath. His lips were so rosy that even a thin layer of skin was exposed. The powder is coming.

"Fu Hanyun." Jian Xia spoke first, and at the same time calling out his name, a pair of eyes curved into beautiful arcs, shimmering like two small but beautiful lakes.

"En." Fu Hanyun responded in a low voice, suddenly feeling a little thirsty.

With the movement of holding the water glass, he lowered his eyes calmly.

"Do you want to blow dry your hair first?" He?asked?, "Be careful of catching a cold."

"The temperature in the room is high," Jian Xia sat cross-legged on the sofa and looked at them, and said, "It's okay."

"En." Fu Hanyun said, picked up the water glass and raised his head to take a sip.

In the shot, at the neckline of the snow-white shirt, the sexy Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Jian Xia: "..."

Jian Xia blinked her eyes, a desire to get closer and see more clearly was born in her heart.

It wasn't very strong, but it reminded them of the scene when they talked together in bed when they were in the dormitory.

After all, I'm an adult, and the topic of discussion is very open.

Jian Xia still remembers that once they were discussing the sensitive spots on men.

The Adam's apple is said to be one of them.

According to Lin Qing and Bian Xingchen, the Adam's apple is not only sensitive, but also extremely sexy. Although the two chatted excitedly, Jian Xia never got it.

Because of this incident? He? Bian Xingchen told him to "pretend" to his face.

But just now, the moment Fu Hanyun drank the water, this point that he? .

It's really... sexy.

Jian Xia pursed her lips, and the fingers pinching the hem of the bathrobe tightened simultaneously with the monk's bare feet.

This also made him think of Wei Cheng again, as if... He? Never noticed Wei Cheng's Adam's apple.

For example, does Weicheng have an Adam's apple, the size of his Adam's apple, does it look good?...

Jian Xia didn't have the slightest impression.

...

"Did the filming go well today?" Fu Hanyun over there had put down the water glass, and his expression didn't look any different from before. "With a new endorsement, will Zhou Li trouble you again?"

is looking for.

Jian Xia thought of Zhou Li's fierce eyes looking at her during the filming.

But there is something to be afraid of.