Chapter 96

At the dinner table?, Fu Hanyun was very quiet, and only occasionally turned his head to whisper a few words with Zhou Changshan, trying to minimize his sense of existence, so that others? felt comfortable.

To other people? It's really good, but to Jian Xia? It's very mean-spirited.

Under the secret dining table, either the hands are dishonest, or the feet are dishonest, or else? It's trying to be next to Jian Xia's legs, and suddenly he will turn his head and talk to Jian Xia in a serious manner? .

The words were very concise and sounded very ordinary, but the tightly clenched hands below made Jian Xia have to work hard to hold back her smile?, She didn't show any clues when she answered.

Although Jian Xia has always been very assertive and has a stable mentality, he has been a good boy since he was a child, and flirting with Fu Hanyun under the table in front of so many people is really the most outrageous thing he has ever done.

But because of this, it also makes people feel more exciting, like a pair of wild mandarin ducks who are hiding their love from everyone, secretive and exciting.

So much so that he didn't even dare to lift his head after a meal, for fear that his slightly hot cheeks would betray his thoughts.

From the eyes of other people on the table, she is really cute and reserved, even to the point of being pitiful.

The CPs of Jian Xia and Fu Hanyun are so popular among netizens, and, as an independent artist who has not signed a contract with Summer Entertainment, Jian Xia can get the favor of Summer Entertainment for so many major projects, so she will make a comeback The collaborations are all big productions and well-known directors, which is a bit subtle in itself.

Although everyone didn't say anything, and no one really thought that Jian Xia could get Fu Hanyun's status, but there were many people who were curious about their relationship.

But now, looking at the two people sitting upright and polite but alienated, everyone silently breathed a sigh of relief in their hearts.

Unless he is blind, anyone can probably tell that Fu Hanyun and Jian Xia really have nothing to do with each other.

One meal, sweetness is really super sweet, Jian Xia ate hard, eating more than usual, but nervousness is also really nervous, so nervous that there is a real person? Can't help but stand up Saved for Jian Xia.

Seeing Jian Xia finally put down the tableware, Wan Quan stood up from the opposite side.

"Jian Xia, do you want to play a game of billiards first? I'll test the waters for Mr. Fu." He said with a smile.

As soon as these words came out, Fu Hanyun who was listening to Zhou Changshan raised his eyes and looked over unconsciously.

That glance was very short, but Wan Quan still felt a sharp murderous aura inexplicably.

Wan Quan: "..."

Is it wrong?

And under the dining table, Fu Hanyun was not idle either, he raised his foot bullyingly, and stepped on Jian Xia's shoe, reminding him that he had to play against himself in the first round.

Jian Xia suppressed a smile and ignored him, got up and walked to the leisure corner with Wan Quan.

Wan Quan and Jian Xia left the dining table, and the others also started going to the leisure area together in twos and threes.

The atmosphere in the hall became a little? a little? relaxed.

Jian Xia and Wan Quan played two rounds.