Chapter 95

Wan Quan is a very good actor, Jian Xia has always known it.

So before joining the group, he deliberately went to the theater to watch "Special Operations", and by the way, he also watched Bian Xingchen's "Counter Attack."

Special Operations is worthy of being an action blockbuster created by Summer Entertainment with a lot of money. The opening is high-powered, and it draws people into the movie almost instantly.

The plot of the story is compact and smooth, the fighting scenes are beautiful and real, almost punching to the flesh, making people grin their teeth and be extremely nervous. Coupled with the special effects against the sky and the soundtrack that ignites the audience, it can be said that the audience in the arena is tightly controlled. crying and laughing...

On the first day of its release, the word-of-mouth of Special Operations soared, word of mouth spread?, almost all the shows were sold out, and the box office directly exceeded 300 million.

The selection of actors was extremely successful. Even Zhang Weihao played the role of the new recruit so naturally, it was eye-catching and full of jokes. Therefore, when he died, most people in the theater had red eyes, and there was a faint feeling in the dead silence sobbing.

But in the final analysis, the most eye-catching one is still Wanquan.

Wan Quan's performance is smooth and natural, there is no unnecessary movement, and no redundant eyes. Almost every shot is remarkable, and it can naturally arouse the emotions of the audience, which can be called a textbook level.

Such an opponent is actually very difficult to meet in the circle. Once you meet him, you can learn a lot from him.

So until she came out of the theater, Jian Xia couldn't help but feel excited.

It turns out that I can already play against actors of this level, and I am not only a close partner but also a strong competitor.

This made him feel excited, and he couldn't help being faintly excited, but it also aroused the momentum in his heart that "we can do better".

"Nothing, Scene1, Shot1, Take1," the recorder slapped the board, "action."

The camera moves forward, Lian Chuan leans lazily on the back of the chair, carelessly shaking the wine glass in his hand.

"What's the matter?" Friends and friends who watched the excitement didn't think it was a big deal, "What happened to that little boyfriend who was around your old man all day a few days ago? Missed?"

"If the child is here, even the eldest and youngest still need to clink wine glasses? Don't you just feed it directly into your mouth?"

Their so-called mouth feeding, to put it bluntly, is mouth to mouth.

There was a burst of ambiguous laughter at the scene, and several people looked at each other tacitly, and then all focused their eyes on Lian Chuan.

Young Master Lian was melancholy and charming, just sitting there casually, it was just a painting, or the kind of painting that people couldn't take their eyes off.

"Tired." Lian Chuan said lazily, raised his glass and took a sip.

"Let me tell you, I have a good one on hand, let me introduce it to you?" One of them said with a smile, "I know how to serve people."

"Others have used it, I don't care?" Lian Chuan raised his eyebrows, with a smile that was not a smile? He was not easy to provoke, playful and arrogant.

"Who doesn't know, you? You have lived among thousands of flowers, young and old, without even touching your body. You are really a child of a good family. Who dares to introduce you to you?" The person just now smiled.