Chapter 78

The spring in March is just right, the peaches are tender and the willows are green, even the wind blowing on the face is so comfortable that people can't help squinting.

Today is still an outdoor shooting, the location is not far from the woods last time, there are wide lawns and sparse forests, the tender grass has just sprouted an inch of small tips, touching it with the palm of your hand? Itchy, let Jian Xia always think of it easily Fu Hanyun's stubble was short.

The costume has been changed, and he is wearing a snow-white shirt. Sun Peipei tied his long black hair behind his head with a ribbon. Under the light makeup, his skin is snow-white and delicate, almost transparent in the sun.

Jian Lin couldn't help but look at him secretly.

Before Jian Xia went to college, the two saw each other almost every day. Jian Lin knew that Jian Xia was good-looking.

But it has never been given like today? His impact was so strong that he could hardly take his eyes off Jian Xia's face.

Probably too long time no see? Jian Lin couldn't help thinking.

I'm a little envious, but I can't help but feel a little unspeakable jealousy.

Obviously they are all members of Jian's family, although he looks handsome, but standing with Jian Xia is too far away.

I believe anyone with a discerning eye can see it.

This made his self-confidence before coming here just drop.

The nanny's car was parked in an open space not far away, and Jian Xia led them into the car without saying a word.

With the windows open, the wind blows in slightly, which is very comfortable.

Jian Xia poured a few glasses of water and put them on the small dining table, and several people sat down in the small living room in the car.

The space is very quiet, only the sound of birds chirping outside the window can be heard.

Jian Yuan's family originally wanted to wait for Jian Xia to speak first, but Jian Xia seemed to be very busy. He lowered his head and kept replying to the messages. Just when he raised his head, he didn't know whose call? Called again, and he got up again , got out of the car and answered a phone call.

"Let's talk directly." Seeing Jian Xia get off the car, Zhao Wen kicked Jian Yuan's foot.

Having hit a wall several times, Jian Yuan couldn't help feeling a little apprehensive in his heart.

"Dad, Mom," Jian Lin felt a little unsure, "Can I really do it?"

"Why not?" Zhao Wen took a sip of water, "He can do it, why can't you?"

Jian Lin sighed?

"In mother's heart, you are the best." Zhao Wen encouraged him.

Jian Lin smiled. He was about to say something, but when he saw Jian Xia getting into the car, he swallowed back the words.

"Xia Xia." Jian Yuan asked with a smile, "Filming is hard work, isn't it?"

"It's okay." Jian Xia said, and sat down in her seat again.

He looked at Jian Lin and moved the topic away: "The college entrance examination is coming soon, have you been nervous about studying recently?"

Jian Lin: "..."

"Hehe." He laughed dryly, "Fortunately, I've been running to performing arts training classes recently, so I'm quite tired.

Jian Lin's character is very flamboyant, he loves to follow suit, his grades are not good at first, but when it's time to go to the training class, Jian Xia can almost imagine what will happen to him in this year's college entrance examination if this continues? dilemma.