Chapter 34

Once in the state, the shooting becomes smooth and enjoyable.

Unknowingly, Torrent has been started for more than a month, and the time has entered the new year.

On New Year's Day? It snowed heavily in Dragon City, but Jian Xia took a taxi and went straight home after the show.

Not only because of the New Year's reason, but also because his mother's re-examination is scheduled for the next?morning.

On the way home, he bought some hot pot ingredients in the supermarket. In the evening, the family can sit on the big balcony on the second floor and eat hot pot while enjoying the snow.

This was Jiang Fangrong's favorite project before.

Feel romantic and safe?

The winter snow flutters outside, and the indoor smoke curls up, giving people a sense of happiness that no matter how big the storms and waves are in this world, they can't invade their own small world?

In the past, Jian Xia thought his mother was quite childish, but after experiencing many things, he himself suddenly felt that the scene was really beautiful and very happy.

Just thinking about it warms my heart.

"Dad," Jian Xia called Jian Wei, "If you and Mom are hungry, you can eat something first, and I will be there later."

"I told you not to let you come back." Jian Wei raised his head and looked at the sky outside. It was just after five o'clock in the afternoon, and the night had already enveloped him. An inexplicable bright color.

"Is the road slippery? Is there a traffic jam?" he asked.

"Don't worry, the master's skills are very good," Jian Xia said, "I'll let the master take a detour."

"Then I'll fry the bottom of the pot," Jian Wei said, "the bottom of the pot has a lot of additives."

"Okay." Jian Xia smiled, "I also bought two bottles of tomato sauce, you can fry the bottom of the tomato pot."

After a pause, he asked again: "Are there any tomatoes at home? Do you need me to bring some more?"

"Yes." Jian Wei said.

The conversation between the father and son was very plain, but it made people feel at ease and at ease.

After hanging up the phone, Jian Xia looked out the window with a smile for a moment, then remembered something and clicked into the chat? software, and initiated a video request to Fu Hanyun.

Recently, the shooting rhythm in the group is very tight, and he has not been able to go back.

But every night as long as the play is early, he will make a video call with Fu Hanyun, watching him rest on time.

Fu Hanyun was also very cooperative. Every night before ten o'clock, he would obediently go to bed, or lay in a "soft pillow", or lean against the "bedside", and chat with him.

Sometimes I just ask what I ate and how my body is doing, and sometimes I just talk about the script or say something meaningless...

At first, he was thinking about his body, but I don't know if it was because he got used to it after a long time. Recently, if he didn't say a few words to Fu Hanyun, he would feel empty in his heart. The melancholy feeling of loss.

But tonight he wanted to leave all the time for his parents, so it was the first time he called Fu Hanyun at this time.

The video was connected quickly, and Fu Hanyun hadn't gotten off work yet, and was sitting at his desk at the moment.