Chapter 60

Before he could react, Lin Qing was pushed out by the designer and makeup artist.

The time was tight, and the waiting models had already started walking onto the runway one after another. Lin Qing was pulled away by the male model standing next to him, and stepped into the colorful lights the next moment.

The lights dazzled the eyes, painting the white wedding dress on the stage in various colors, as beautiful as the colorful clouds.

Looking out at a glance, except for the swaying steps of the model in front of her and the long catwalk, Lin Qing felt as if she couldn't see anything.

He walked forward mechanically, his brain buzzing.

Fortunately, the wedding dress on her body just reached her ankles, and the male model next to her took good care of her. Although she stumbled and stumbled in a daze, she finally got off the stage smoothly with the big team.

But in the end, it was still a joke. After stepping off the stage, he habitually followed the snow-white floor-sweeping skirt in front of him, and went directly into the women's dressing area.

Although he immediately backed out covering his eyes, no one noticed? Lin Qing still felt extremely embarrassed

The most embarrassing thing was that looking at a row of dressing rooms with almost identical shapes, he suddenly couldn't remember where he changed his clothes before.

"Where are my clothes?" Lin Qing couldn't help but looked down while holding the hem of her skirt, her eyes were almost blinded by the diamond necklace around her neck.

Just as he was hesitating to identify the room, he suddenly heard someone call his name, Lin Qing turned around and saw Jian Xia wearing a backpack and a woolen hat.

Good guy, he's finished a show? He's here.

"Ahhhhhhhh~" Lin Qing yelled, like a lost cub seeing a relative, he rushed over and hugged Jian Xia.

"What's wrong?" Jian Xia was also shocked, "You? Why are you on stage?"

When he came, he looked for Lin Qing all over the place. He didn't even have time to take off his coat. When he was hugged by Lin Qing, a little sweat broke out from the tip of his nose immediately.

"They're short of a model." Lin Qing was extremely wronged, "I didn't even react? Let me go on stage."

Jian Xia: "..."

"Who is so barbaric?" he asked.

"Xia Xia?" At this moment, Fan Ling came in from the outside, and when he saw Jian Xia, he immediately turned around, "Why didn't you come? Look for me?"

"It's him." Lin Qing frowned unhappily, and hid from Jian Xia's side.

Things were too hasty, and it was only now that he slowly came to his senses.

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Fan Ling is a strong group.

At that time, he thought that he would wear a men's dress to the stage, and he was really moved for a moment, but from the beginning to the end, he hadn't had time to think it through, and he hadn't had time to make a decision, so he just decided everything on his own.

Especially the impatient "Then you? Always? Walk?"

I don't know where Fan Ling's confidence comes from? Is it because of the so-called double pay?

He is not short of money.

Really.

Lin Qing: "..."

In short, it is very angry after knowing it.