Chapter 90

Jian Xia's tone is brisk? She has no intention of abusing Fu Hanyun's authority. It's more like sharing the strong emotions in her heart from the bottom of her heart.

"Oh?" Fu Hanyun laughed amused by him, "So? Like it?"

"Yeah." Jian Xia nodded, "I think what the teacher said today is quite reasonable?"

He paused, and then said, "However, in the end, we still have to look at the group? What? Arrangement."

When Zhou Changshan saw him today, he mainly wanted to chat with him about "having nothing"? This book.

The second is to persuade him to play the role of Lianchuan.

In terms of casting, Zhou Changshan and Summer Entertainment had almost the same vision, but there was an unexpected divergence in the role of the actors.

Summer Entertainment prefers Jian Xia as Zhou Jin, Wan Quan as Lian Chuan, and Zhou Changshan as the opposite.

However, Summer Entertainment has always been very respectful to its partners? Not to mention this time it has full say? Zhou Changshan.

So in this regard, they only put forward their own suggestions and their reasons.

Zhou Changshan and Jian Xia met in private mainly because they wanted to hear Jian Xia's opinions so that they could make a final decision.

"Zhou Changshan? What did you say to you?" Fu Hanyun asked amusedly.

"It's nothing?," Jian Xia said, "but the teacher said, Summer Entertainment would prefer me to play Zhou Jin, bro, you think so too, right?"

Combined with Fu Hanyun's reaction when he received Zhou Changshan's phone call at the hotel, Jian Xia felt sure? That's why he didn't run away.

"Well," Fu Hanyun nodded with a smile, "I really thought so at first."

Zhou Jin is indeed suitable for Jian Xia. The high degree of fit in the character image can reduce the difficulty of the performance, and it is easy for the audience to have a sense of substitution. It is a positive factor for him to enter the film festival in the coming year.

But Zhou Changshan's statement is not completely unreasonable. If he can control it well, that refreshing feeling is also a plus.

Therefore, every time he reads the script of "Nothing" recently, after trying to bring Jian Xia into Lianchuan, he always finds it cute and a little funny.

Can't tell? It feels very novel.

Fu Hanyun couldn't help raising his hand to cover his eyes, and calmly suppressed the smile in his eyes.

Having been with Fu Hanyun for a long time, Jian Xia has vaguely understood the meaning of his action.

Just as he was about to speak, there was a slight knock on the door, and then Tang Ge's voice came from outside the screen.

"Boss Fu, the person from AX has arrived."

"Yes." Fu Hanyun responded with a smile, and said, "Let them wait."

"Yes." After Tang Ge finished speaking, the space became quiet again.

"What's the matter? Just get busy first," Jian Xia said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"En." Fu Hanyun responded, but did not move, and the eyes of the two on the screen met for a moment.

"If you like it, just go ahead and do it boldly. No matter what kind of decision you make, I will support you." Fu Hanyun said with a smile, her voice was soft and firm, which made Jian Xia's heart suddenly warm.