Chapter 55

The black Maybach bypassed the crowd gathered at the main entrance and drove into the garage. Fu Hanyun bent down to get out of the car, and then took the exclusive elevator straight up to the top floor.

The elevator door opened, and there was a burst of noise like that at the main entrance of the building.

The top floor is only used by the chairman's office. Although his room has a "general manager" plaque long ago, it has always been empty, so the source of the sound is easy to find.

"Old Fu, you said, when our buddies fought the world, where did they return? I don't know, what's the matter, now that the country is firmly established, you want to kill the hero?"

Fu Hanyun's voice was very familiar. It was Mr. Zhang, the company's veteran.

Mr. Zhang was involved in a more serious problem?, is it different from Mr. Wei being transferred? He was directly dismissed by Fu Hanyun.

Now I'm crying and grabbing the ground? I'm looking for Mr. Fu to make a theory.

"Uncle Zhang," Fu Tingqing also said, "Look, the company will give you any compensation you want. Xiaoyun is really a bit headstrong. Turn around? Dad and I will teach him a good lesson. Please calm down first, please Don't be so angry."

"A lesson?" Mr. Zhang snorted coldly, "You guys think you're fooling me, Fu Quan, I'm here today to ask you for a correct sentence, not just me, Lou Next? Someone else is waiting."

"Second brother too? I told you, if you have any requests, just ask." Mr. Ren Zhang had a quarrel, and Fu Quan just sat quietly on the sofa and drank tea, "Come on, we brothers chat slowly while drinking tea. "

"You can drink it, but I can't." Mr. Zhang was unreasonable, "Aside from asking Fu Hanyun to apologize publicly, the project in the eastern suburbs should be in my hands or should it be in my hands? ."

"In your hands?" A deep voice came from the door, which should have been very pleasant, but at this moment it sounded extraordinarily cold.

Fu Hanyun pushed the door in, threw the coat in his hand into the sofa, and said with a half-smile, "Didn't the project in City A satisfy your appetite?"

"What did you say?" There was a moment of silence in the air, the panic in Mr. Zhang's eyes flashed, and then he said sharply, "Say it again?"

He did a very clean job on that project, and it was impossible for any handle to fall into Fu Hanyun's hands.

He was convinced that Fu Hanyun was just deceiving him.

Hearing this, Fu Hanyun smiled lightly, and then sat down opposite her grandfather.

He familiarly held the handle of the teapot, turned his wrist, and the green tea poured into the small purple sand bowl.

"Xiaoyun, still? Don't apologize to Uncle Zhang." Fu Tingqing frowned and said, "Are you like this? Are you messing around? If you are doing business? Are you like you? Do whatever you want, Fu Shi is older? I can't stand the toss."

Fu Hanyun didn't speak, and slowly handed the tea bowl to Mr. Fu.

"These uncles don't have any credit or hard work," Fu Tingqing continued, "Even if they don't agree with your ideals, you still have to have the necessary respect. Even if you want to eliminate dissidents, the scale is too big. A little bit."

Fu Hanyun smiled, with a loose posture.

His good uncle buttoned his hat really neatly.

"I'm not alone in this matter," Mr. Zhang took the opportunity to say, "Old Wei, Old Qiao, and some middle-level people, if they say they are transferred, they will be transferred, and if they say they will be fired, they will be fired..."