Chapter 71

When the dinner was served, Aunt Wu couldn't help being very concerned when she saw the corners of Fu Hanyun's lips pursed tightly.

"Young Master." She asked earnestly, "Is it tiring on the first day of work today?"

Fu Hanyun glanced at her? After a while: "Yes."

"I just said," Aunt Wu said, "that's why I specially made chicken soup today, so that you can come back and make up for it."

Hearing this, Jian Xia couldn't hold back, she bit her chopsticks and laughed again?

"I knew it," Aunt Wu said, "Master Jian loves my soup the most."

"En." Jian Xia nodded immediately? It was in stark contrast to Fu Hanyun's appearance.

Aunt Wu smiled and narrowed her eyes for a moment, feeling very relieved: "Is it fun to visit the class today?"

"It's fun." Jian Xia said with her eyes bent.

After the four dishes and one soup were ready, Aunt Wu wiped her hands contentedly, and then went down to have dinner with Uncle Qi and the others.

Ever since Jian Xia came to this house, Aunt Wu has always been very conscious. If it is not necessary, she has never been an eyesore when the young couple are alone.

The rest of the family have always been very understanding in this regard.

When you can create opportunities for your young master, you must never be ambiguous. Whoever has no eyes or flirts is the first public enemy of this family.

The door? There was a slight knocking sound of closing in the room, and Fu Hanyun lightly kicked Jian Xia's foot under the table.

"What's the fun?" he asked.

"I saw Wan Quan today." Jian Xia just picked up the bowl and took a sip before answering.

"Well, he is the lead actor of Special Warfare." Fu Hanyun was not surprised at all, "Why, this is what you mean by fun?"

"That's right." Jian Xia said.

Fu Hanyun: "..."

Fu Hanyun narrowed his eyes dangerously?

"Fu Hanyun," Jian Xia held back her smile, "You won't be jealous of your own company's artistes, are you?"

"Well," Fu Hanyun said ruthlessly, "Wan Quan can be blocked."

"Evil capitalism." Jian Xia laughed so hard that the bowl was almost unsteady, and she put it down carefully.

His eyes were crooked, and there was a grain of rice sticking to the corner of his mouth. He looked very cute. Fu Hanyun was tense, but there was a little smile in his eyes.

Jian Xia rested her chin and looked at him with a smile.

"I saw Wan Quan filming today, and felt that I was still far away from him." Jian Xia said.

"You mean this is fun?" Fu Hanyun looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"It's not fun." Jian Xia thought for a moment, and confessed to Fu Hanyun, "I just feel that my mind has been opened up, so I'm very happy."

"Wan Quan is really powerful." Fu Hanyun said coolly.

"Hey, isn't it you?" Jian Xia smiled and kicked Fu Hanyun under the table.

Fu Hanyun leaned over and raised his hand to wipe off the rice grains from the corner of his mouth.

"What's wrong with me?" he asked.

Jian Xia couldn't hold back, and kicked Fu Hanyun under the table again, this kick finally made Fu Hanyun laugh too.

"Look back? If there is a suitable opportunity, you can cooperate." Fu Hanyun said, "People who cooperate with Wanquan? More or less, they will gain something."