Chapter 15

The morning sun came in from the windows at the end of the corridor, lighting up half of the corridor.

Jian Xia and Fu Hanyun were sitting in the warm sunshine.

The brown skin was peeled off, revealing half a round of golden egg yolk in the snow-white glutinous rice.

Jian Xia lowered her head and took a bite, the sweetness of glutinous rice and the fragrance of bamboo leaves immediately filled her mouth.

"Delicious." He said, and took another small bite of the egg yolk.

"Don't you like egg yolks?" Fu Hanyun asked sharply.

"No." Jian Xia's eyes curled up, and his snow-white skin felt transparent and clear under the sun. He pursed his lips, a little embarrassed, "I'm not willing to eat it all at once."

Fu Hanyun froze for a moment, and didn't speak for a while.

After a while he said, "I'll buy it for you next time."

"No need." Jian Xia laughed.

Maybe it's because the sun is so good today, or maybe it's because her mother's illness has finally turned around. Jian Xia felt relieved after a long absence, even her smile was so sweet that she couldn't defend herself.

"Thank you," he said, "you've been so kind to me."

It was an unintentional remark, but as soon as the words came out, Jian Xia was stunned for a moment.

Inexplicably, I feel that this is a bit too pretentious.

He lowered his head speechlessly, took a big bite of the rice dumpling, and when he raised his head again, even one side of his cheek bulged.

Very cute and looks good to pinch.

The smile in Fu Hanyun's eyes froze, his slender knuckles moved slightly, and then he forcibly fell silent again.

"Is that all right?" he asked.

It's just a breakfast, a rice dumpling.

"Of course." Jian Xia looked at him, as if she didn't understand why he asked.

Fu Hanyun looked at him for a moment, then unconsciously raised his hand to cover the strong smile in his eyes.

After a while, he put his hands down and wanted to say that there are many, many better things, but in the end he didn't say anything.

The sun is so good, and the cold wind is completely blocked out of the window. This moment is peaceful and comfortable.

None of them mentioned Fan Ling.

At noon, Jiang Fangrong was transferred to the general ward.

After lying down for a long time, her body was heavy and numb, Jian Xia consciously sat on the edge of the hospital bed and massaged her legs, while Jian Wei fed her the pigeon soup that Fu Hanyun brought in the morning.

The thermos bucket containing the soup is divided into two layers. On the top is a very tender steamed egg, sprinkled with a little sesame oil and chopped green onion, it looks very appetizing.

When Jian Wei opened it, he unconsciously glanced at Jian Xia again.

Jian Xia was also surprised.

"Aunt Fu's family is really careful." He said.

But when he thought that Fu Hanyun was also a patient, his heart became clear again.

"Is this sent by someone from Xiaoyun?" Jiang Fangrong leaned against the head of the bed, "Where are others?"