Chapter 6

When getting off the car at the school gate, Jian Xia suddenly realized that her skateboard had been forgotten in Fu Hanyun's car.

On a winter night that had just snowed, the cold wind blowing on his face was extremely cold. He tightened his scarf, and then walked to the fruit shop opposite the school.

The business of the fruit shop has always been very good, so the replacement is also fast, and the fruits are very fresh every day.

Jian Xia picked a few big and round oranges, and unconsciously glanced at the spiky durian.

"Authentic Musang King." The owner introduced enthusiastically, "Without any ripening process, the taste is super good."

"En." Jian Xia nodded, and glanced down at the price tag.

Looking at his expression, the shopkeeper pointed to the basket farther away: "In addition to Musang King, our shop also has golden pillows, which are more affordable."

Jian Xia: "...Forget it, please help me pick some apples."

Lin Qing loves durians, but she doesn't hate apples, and Zhang Weihao loves apples even more.

Jian Xia nodded, thinking that this choice is not bad for her, it is economical and cost-effective.

After scanning the QR code to pay, he returned to the dormitory with two bags of fruit.

Zhang Weihao was eating deliciously with a self-heating pot, while Lin Qing and Bian Xingchen each held half a cucumber.

"Xiaxia is back." Seeing Jian Xia, Lin Qing happily waved the green cucumber in his hand, "Come on, Xingxing just got the inside information that Xia Ri Entertainment has launched a big project, and Qu Shui might be invited The director is out."

"Director Qu Shui's works are almost all annual box office champions." Zhang Weihao sucked the fans from the hot pot with some envy, "I don't know who is so lucky to be selected?"

Speaking of this, he unconsciously glanced at Jian Xia.

"What are you looking at me for?" Jian Xia was a little confused, put the fruit on the table and distributed it to everyone, and raised her hand to rub her cheeks that had been blown cold by the wind.

"We were just wondering why you refused to sign with Summer Entertainment back then," Lin Qing said, "If you signed it back then, maybe it would be your turn for Director Qu's next movie."

Very rarely, Bian Xingchen didn't say anything this time, and obviously couldn't understand Jian Xia's choice back then.

It was summer fun after all.

"Hasn't Summer Entertainment just been established at that time?" Jian Xia smiled, poured a cup of hot water and held it in her hand, "Who knew it would develop so well later?"

In the year he filmed Black Fairy Tale, Fu Hanyun happened to set up Summer Entertainment.

Although he is still studying, as Mr. Fu's favorite successor, Fu Hanyun has many and heavy burdens on his shoulders, so many people only regard the summer entertainment as a game of young master Fu's belated rebellious period.

It's just that no one expected that in just a few years, Summer Entertainment would have the status and influence it has today.

No one would have thought that Fu Hanyun's vision would be so precise and vicious. Almost all the movies he was optimistic about could make a lot of money, and it almost became a weathervane in the industry for a while.

However, Jian Xia did not sign the contract at that time, not entirely because of the above reasons.

But after filming Noir Fairy Tale, he has been unable to perform smoothly.