Chapter 25

With a chestnut in Jian Xia's mouth, one side of her cheek was puffed up, and when she looked at herself with some doubts, it was almost exactly the same as Mo Mo in her arms.

Fu Hanyun was careless at first, and the fingertips that were caressingly drawing on the back of Mao Mao's head suddenly felt heavy.

The cat owner has a lot of opinions, and the speed of raising the paw is just a palm.

Fu Hanyun: "..."

Jian Xia: "..."

Pfft, Jian Xia couldn't hold back, she tilted her head and laughed.

Fu Hanyun looked at him for a moment, then looked down at Mo Mo.

The threat and intimidation towards Mo Mo in his eyes disappeared before he knew it, and even a faint, imperceptible smile leaked out from under the slightly drooping eyelashes.

He rubbed the cat's head helplessly. With one hand, he pinched the paw where the cat beat people, and with the other hand, he lifted Momo down with the cat's buttocks.

Mo Mo is also a cat with only a temper, and immediately gave up Fu Hanyun with a meow, came over from under the dining table, and climbed straight onto Jian Xia's lap.

The fundus is good? The smile that is not easy to stop spreads again.

Jian Xia put down the tableware, rubbed Mo Mo's head, and called it: "Dahei."

Mo Mo rubbed against his palm, and then snored comfortably.

After this little episode, when the soup was finished, Jian Xia had already forgotten her previous question.

He carefully put Momo into the cat's litter with his arms in his arms, then took two quick steps and went upstairs side by side with Fu Hanyun.

"By the way," he said, "I heard from my manager that Summer Entertainment provided us with a nanny car."

Fu Hanyun didn't stop on his feet, but raised his eyebrows slightly: "Really?"

"En." Jian Xia nodded, thinking, sure enough, how could Fu Hanyun know about such a small matter.

"Thank you," he said.

After all, it is much more convenient to have a nanny car.

"Huh?" Fu Hanyun's footsteps paused slightly, and a pair of dark eyes looked at him with a half-smile.

It made Jian Xia suddenly remember what he just said to himself yesterday.

"No? No," he said. "Not with me."

With him? Needless to say thank you.

Jian Xia pursed her lips and looked up at him.

"I'll continue with you." Fu Hanyun's voice was gentle and magnetic, "Although the Fu family is low-key, they still have to have what they should have."

The Fu family?

Jian Xia was taken aback for a moment, and then she came to her senses.

As the legal other half of the young master of the Fu family, in a sense, he can indeed be regarded as a member of the Fu family.

Even if no one knows about it, even if they have to stay together temporarily for some unavoidable reasons...

But as an artist, once someone exposes him, his previous actions may be pulled out.

At that time, Fu Hanyun's subject turned out to be the only one among the leading actors on the shooting scene? The one without a nanny car...

Indeed, quite shameless.